MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates

Notices

Mark
Camera LoverMovie Guru

Default 12-09-2007, 06:17 AM
i geuss we post problems in here ? o.O or pm Tor
Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 12-09-2007, 07:08 AM
@ Eber It should be instant, unless you didn't meet the requirement. Suppose to have atleast 500 before you can deposit.

@ Sky, you have negative because of the date in which the system was installed. But now it should display as 0.
DarkLighter

Default 12-09-2007, 09:35 AM
yay finally explained ^_^ nice update
t b u k

Default 12-09-2007, 09:42 AM
I like.

I'd say, if people are going to abuse this... it'll be obvious, you'll have a bad repuation and you won't gain much in the long run.

It'll be nice if you're encouraged to make a more in-depth reply to topics, but something like 'my opinion is uh uh uh uh uh uh IDK LOL LOL LOL LOL' is pretty obvious, and you won't be liked for it. xD
Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 12-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKySubaru View Post
Do you lose Penya for not posting too? Cause as I'm posting this, i currently have -15 penya o_o and as far as i know, I haven't done anything rule breaking worthy thing or topic locking, deleting, etc etc.
You might have had a negative amount already and by posting, you were getting a positive amount back.

The negative comes from just installing the system. I resetted all negative values to 0 though. If you are still having problems just send me a PM so I can help you out. Or another admin.
nairb168

Default 12-09-2007, 11:05 AM
How do you get a .5 penya? Because sometimes after I post my penya count will be like 265.5 or something like that...
Tenko
Robot Of The Year

Default 12-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Some of the calculations involve fractions of a penya (I believe you get 0.5 penya per word in your posts).

As for strange decimals (like .9999999999), that is most likely due to rounding errors.
Eber

Default 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
@ Eber It should be instant, unless you didn't meet the requirement. Suppose to have atleast 500 before you can deposit.
i did, I made a deposit for 500 (when it took the 2% it deposited 498) then I made another one to have a minimum of 500 in the bank. Both "cleared" on the same date but only the second one actually deposited.

Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 12-09-2007, 04:19 PM
There's a one day delay I think. Wait till tomorrow.
Grey-n-01

Default Error found! - 12-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Got one right here:

Course, when this post is delivered, it'll be solved, methinks.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates »