MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates

Notices

Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 01-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
lol@ Ait being blade of the year. That goes to show you the awards dont really mean shit. If it were actually based on what you did then Luci would have won each class of the year. The reason it doesnt work out that way is because the only people who actually vote for this shit is SC. The people that browse the class sections for help are newbies who couldnt give a shit about the rest of the forum.

And no IT Guy of the Year due to lack of votes? So there wasn't even one vote for it? I could have sworn i voted every section.
No, IT of the year was like a 5 way tie or something with no clear winner. So in the end the mod team decided to ditch it.

Also I don't really get the hate towards Luciana - her posts in pretty much every class section are some of the best that I've seen and pretty much the reason why I nominated her for all of them. Yeah there's other people posting and all, but tbh the only one who's been the most consistent was Luciana, with or without her mod role. Even before becoming a mod late last year, she was still one of the most active, consistent, helpful posters in those sections in contrast to members who either don't even post or are infrequent about their responses or end up being difficult to comprehend.
Lick

Default 01-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilconey View Post
No, IT of the year was like a 5 way tie or something with no clear winner. So in the end the mod team decided to ditch it.

Also I don't really get the hate towards Luciana - her posts in pretty much every class section are some of the best that I've seen and pretty much the reason why I nominated her for all of them. Yeah there's other people posting and all, but tbh the only one who's been the most consistent was Luciana, with or without her mod role. Even before becoming a mod late last year, she was still one of the most active, consistent, helpful posters in those sections in contrast to members who either don't even post or are infrequent about their responses or end up being difficult to comprehend.
5 way tie then have a run off. I bet if the king or queen of sc had a 5 way tie they would either all have it or have a run off. It wouldnt be ditched.

Also, I got no hate for Luciana. She should have every class of the year. Not some blade who hasn't played since v7
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 01-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah I'd do that too, but I wasn't around when Reiko finished counting, so you'd have to ask him tbh. The other globals agreed on that but I guess what's done is done at this point.
meimei

Default 01-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
Then if it's unnecessary, just like it was his opinion, why are you also replying back? You contradict yourself, girly.
I was replying to moreso the comment, "So are we really going to get into this..?" To clarify, I meant, "Differing opinions and thoughts have been stated already, so why keep talking about it? It's not going to get anywhere since the results are what they are." (So basically, didn't mean to suggest that the previous comments were unnecessary, but moreso the "discussion" which seemed to be brewing following said commentary. Hope that makes more sense o: ~)

Quote:
The bickering started when the staff replied to the comment did it not?
o.O I don't see how there was bickering. People were just asking for clarification about BA's comment.

Quote:
If you're going to say something is unnecessary, I would suggest you don't involve yourself in the same acts you're filing under that title. It's a simple rule of "don't be a hypocrite", followed by a "If you have an observation, he's entitled to his own observation", if you will.
See note above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
5 way tie then have a run off. I bet if the king or queen of sc had a 5 way tie they would either all have it or have a run off. It wouldnt be ditched.
Well, if there was a 5 way tie for King/Queen, most likely more votes would have been cast for them, especially given the activity in SC. IT Guy of the Year had only 5 voters and 5 nominees; I was thinking about the possibility of a re-vote too o: .. but in the grander scheme of things, it seemed like there just wasn't enough interest for the award, I guess. At least, that's why I voted against the idea in the end. But yeah, had there been more votes in the pool, I would've been for doing it again too :3
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 01-15-2011, 11:42 PM
What I'm saying is why fuel the flame with a would-be middle-man post? You're a global mod, you put the thread back on track. You don't ask why, you just do it.
BloodAxe
King Of Spam CentralDebater Of The YearMovie Guru

Default 01-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Clarification Im not going to give. I regretted the comment as soon as I made it, and if I had known it would turn into this, I wouldnt have made it at all. So please just drop it.
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 01-16-2011, 06:27 PM
So how come the balloon's still up there?
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 01-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Blame Tor. He included the bubble.... and then vanished. |:
BloodAxe
King Of Spam CentralDebater Of The YearMovie Guru

Default 01-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilconey View Post
Blame Tor. He included the bubble.... and then vanished. |:
lol Psychosys asked me when Tor was gonna take the bubble down, so I said "probably around June".
Ait
Blade Of The Year

Default 01-17-2011, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardaron View Post
Fucking Dot.
Double fucking dot.

Kilconey should have won it.

Last edited by Ait; 01-17-2011 at 04:04 AM.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates »

Tags
a batbomb?!