MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion

Notices

ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 10-19-2009, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeWop View Post
Envy (Now Solar)
UO has been around long enough as well, though not a lot of people like them.

I think Envy/Solar is really the most mentionable for me anyways, they've always been the most famous guild of aibatt, and as far as I can tell, flyff.
But they've been pretty shit since end-v6 when it comes to performing in actual ingame events. Their only fame was from that guild raid shit (which they did very slow) they got featured for.

Yes No
BBRS

Default 10-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeWop View Post
Envy (Now Solar)
UO has been around long enough as well, though not a lot of people like them.

I think Envy/Solar is really the most mentionable for me anyways, they've always been the most famous guild of aibatt, and as far as I can tell, flyff.
Envy is not in any way Solar

Envy stands for it's own achievement they accomplished when they were active. Solar is a brand new guild and has no connections to Envy except for some of their members. Solar is actually old EvilActivities.

Also, to add to the discussion. I don't think guilds should be featured in the Wiki. Like when I read about Illuminati, it came off as completely unserious and silly. If you do want to mention something you could mention guilds briefly in a merged "Guild section", like when one guild hit max guild level, or when guilds changed Siege/PvP drastically (Envy, Crimison, Enchanted, Illu, Po0h, Redrum). Or as Honorary mentions, but I disagree in letting them have their own pages. For that we'd also need the founders of the guilds to input the info. Which is a hard task itself. But that could in turn be looked upon as biased and lead to discussions ect.

Yes No
Alexithymia

Default 10-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRS View Post
Envy is not in any way Solar

Envy stands for it's own achievement they accomplished when they were active. Solar is a brand new guild and has no connections to Envy except for some of their members. Solar is actually old EvilActivities.

Jeez. <_< Don't assume if you weren't in either guilds.

Envy lost it's shine around v6 but they were still known for sticking together. A few people including me and BBRS decided Envy had come to an end around v13 and let it rest. Solar was made by A FEW envy members who still wanted to be in the same guild. Envy =/= Solar.

/endrant.

Yes No
NeoLedah

Default 10-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Envy is NOT solar.

Yes No
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 10-19-2009, 07:52 PM
They both suck /thruth

Yes No
BBRS

Default 10-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNotRudy View Post
They both suck /thruth

Yes No
Seb

Default 10-20-2009, 03:04 AM
Quote:
They both suck /thruth

But Solar beats aibatt at tower raid and solar has a lv 111 bp thats gonna mvp sooner or later

Yes No
Alexithymia

Default 10-20-2009, 05:22 AM
Quote:
They both suck /thruth
o u

Yes No
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 10-20-2009, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post

But Solar beats aibatt at tower raid and solar has a lv 111 bp thats gonna mvp sooner or later
There's two towers and Syn wins frequently as well, so idk what you're on about. My statement stands FYI; MvP, who cares. Guild wins is where it's at. Every noob with 8man Link flying under the radar can MvP these days.

Yes No
Seb

Default 10-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Quote:
There's two towers and Syn wins frequently as well, so idk what you're on about. My statement stands FYI; MvP, who cares. Guild wins is where it's at. Every noob with 8man Link flying under the radar can MvP these days.
But syn doesnt finish tower as fast as solar And yea, solar kinda fails at siege atm, but w/e we are having fun

Yes No
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion »