MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Faire Grounds

Notices

FruityPebbles

Default Survivor: FlyffWorld Edition! - 09-17-2009, 04:52 PM

Survior: FW Edition!

Welcome to our very own Survivor: FW Edition. This game is being held by Alexithymia and myself. Everyone can give it a shot, just follow these basic guidelines:

The rules... (read first!)

• Please, be a good sport. Don't be upset if someone beats you out, it's just how the game goes. (And, if it's a success, I may do this again. This means everyone gets another shot! 8D)
  • Don't argue with Alexithymia or I. We are running it, and ultimately, we get to say what goes down and what doesn't.
  • This is going to be a drama-free game. Don't get angry at other people for whatever reason, it's not worth it. Act too bad, and you will be disqualified from the game.
  • Don't cheat. I don't have any specifics of how you would, but I'm sure people will find a way. Please, be worthy of our trust.
  • YOU MUST BE ACTIVE. You are allowed to miss (strictly) TWO challenges, but only if you message me before you do. Just let me know, and I'll work it out. Otherwise, please, be here.
  • Have fun!

How the game will work...

Every 3 days, I or Alexithymia will be handing out a strange, wacky or overall confusing challenge to the participants. You will have a given amount of time to complete the challenge, and once you do, me and Alexithymia will pick the 3 worst entries for said round (i.e., the bottom three). Once the bottom three is determined, YOU, the people of FlyffWorld, will decide their fate. Everyone should send one(!) vote to either me OR Alexithymia (please, not both!) regarding the player that, in their opinion, should be booted off of Survivor. The last person standing will be the winner. (clearly, once there are 3 or less people, I'll change this up a bit--but for now, that's how it'll work.) These will be the basic guidlines for our game.

How to participate...
View Alexithymia's post in this thread. We will then pick a certain number (probably 10-20, depending on the response I get) of people to play. If you don't make it, sorry, try again next time(?). I will update this post in a week with who gets to play. If you're selected ,PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITHIN 48 HOURS. Otherwise, you will be disqualified and I will pick another person for your place, sorry! Good luck, guys! 8D

What to have...

Need:
  • Creativity
  • A sense of humor
  • Good sportsmanship

Want:
  • A digital camera may help you, but it isn't necessary
  • A good photo-editing program will come in handy
  • Originality

Don't want or need:
  • Drama
  • Overly-competitive attitudes
  • Sore losers

Disclaimer...

We will not be bias. We will not favor people I like and kick out those we dislike. Even if we're not on the best of terms--it's okay, as I said, drama-free game.

This idea is not entirely original, but most of it is. Yes, a few challenges probably will be copied from another forum. I'm not claiming them as my own, don't get on my ass about it.

also, big thanks to Dr.Slick for the banner.

I am also hoping to have this moved to Faire Grounds eventually, but whether or not that will work is beyond me.

and remember, this is my first time doing this, so bear with me. I'll surely make mistakes.

Good luck, everyone. :3

Last edited by FruityPebbles; 09-17-2009 at 05:39 PM.
MrHappy

Default 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM
1st
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 09-17-2009, 05:07 PM
2nd
Longknife

Default 09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalOath View Post

We will not be bias. We will not favor people I like and kick out those we dislike. Even if we're not on the best of terms--it's okay, as I said, drama-free game.
I love the way you wrote that line.

Makes it sound as if you've got a switch on your back that turns off drama and bias, and you're just like "oh no worries mate. It says write here, 'drama-free.' That means it's true. 8D"

Anyways, I'm thinking about joining in. THINKING about it though, don't add me yet. I may have a bunch of stuff to do soon and then I'd be one of those not participating.
Alexithymia

Default 09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Fk u guise I needed to reserve 1st post. D:

Anyways I'm posting right now how to participate in this round.

Okay~~

How to participate:
* Using MS paint, paint.net, photoshop, gimp, etc manipulate this picture as best as possible. Kinda looking for funny entries here.

Spoiler

PM your entry to ChemicalOath or Alexithymia and we will pick the top 20 (or 10) depending how many people enter.

Last edited by Alexithymia; 09-17-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Longknife

Default 09-17-2009, 05:11 PM
YA GUIS FUCK YOU TWO, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUIS THINKING, FUCKING NUMBER SPAMMERS...
FruityPebbles

Default 09-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longknife View Post
I love the way you wrote that line.

Makes it sound as if you've got a switch on your back that turns off drama and bias, and you're just like "oh no worries mate. It says write here, 'drama-free.' That means it's true. 8D"

Anyways, I'm thinking about joining in. THINKING about it though, don't add me yet. I may have a bunch of stuff to do soon and then I'd be one of those not participating.
I promise, no drama D:

and join it >(
Alexithymia

Default 09-17-2009, 05:17 PM
How to participate is now posted. :] ~

Keep in mind, it's a silly thing, since we're only trying to get a team. It's not a legit round yet.
Longknife

Default 09-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalOath View Post
I promise, no drama D:

and join it >(
Not calling that out. xD

Just saying it was written funny.
Anyways, sorry. I was expecting something more like 'take funny photos.'

...Which I can do.

Spoiler

But the first round looks more like something where Photoshop would help and I dun has photoshop. :U

Last edited by Longknife; 09-17-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Alexithymia

Default 09-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longknife View Post
Not calling that out. xD

Just saying it was written funny.
Anyways, sorry. I was expecting something more like 'take funny photos.'

...Which I can do.

Spoiler

But the first round looks more like something where Photoshop would help and I dun has photoshop. :U
Gimp is free and hell, paint works too.

It's not like SOTW or anything. xP
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Faire Grounds »