MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion

Notices

Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 10-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Well i'm tired...XD going to bed. Finished up the vagrant weapons ax and sword. Also finished up the yoyo and bow.

But damn pohser you crazy. You did a butt load of pages with all those info. I should probably finish converting the other pages tomorrow that you did, then I'll start on the pages that haven't been done yet.

Yes No
Ak47

Thumbs up 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Well i'm tired...XD going to bed. Finished up the vagrant weapons ax and sword. Also finished up the yoyo and bow.

But damn pohser you crazy. You did a butt load of pages with all those info. I should probably finish converting the other pages tomorrow that you did, then I'll start on the pages that haven't been done yet.
Good Night

Yes No
pohser
Flyer Of The SeasonWiki Contributor

Default 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Whoo, long time no wiki updating! Started working on weapons again now :) Thanks for the help while I was away Tor!<3

I added an info section for attack speed/required class/2 or 1 handed for weapon landing pages and individual weapon pages; it seems like enough of a change that I thought I should post it here. If no one says BLAAGH I HATE IT then I'll carry on making new pages with it and editing it into old ones. But if you do hate it, please make suggestions on how to format it better? Since I think that information is important to display :o

Yes No
meimei

Default 01-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Wow freaking PWO*URPWEUR that's hawt. I absolutely love the little box and amg >: .. Good job @_@

Thanks so much for updating this! Unfortunately, the Wiki is one of those things that people can't really "reply" to and thank, but I have heard from many that the FW Wiki is definitely a top resource, and it's not without your help :] ♥

Yes No
pohser

Default 01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh, thank you meimei! You're always so nice~<333
I'm glad my edits have been helpful! n__n

Yes No
pohser

Default 02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Okay, alllmost all the weapon pages have been made (If no one else does it, I'll probably get those done tomorrow or late tonight)!

Here's stuff that still needs to be done:

Error Fixing
Typos and mis-information are lurking at every corner! Okay, I hope not every corner, but if anyone spots an error go ahead and fix it. It shouldn't be to hard with all the pages made.

Fixing Formatting Inconsistencies
I kept playing with the format a loooot, so the pages sort of... don't... match.

Here's the formats I ended up with. If anyone would like to see changes please post here. (In a hurry atm, so just flat out copy+pasted the page source without replacing it with generic content)

Normal Weapons
Example - Seal Wand
Spoiler

Rare Weapons
Example - Nefume Wand
Spoiler

Unique Weapons
Example - Historic Big Sword
Spoiler

Vampire/Ancient Weapons
Example - Ultimate Vampire Slayer
Spoiler

The History section can be addeed/removed depending on whether or not.. there's any history to be mentioned about the weapon? I figure it could also be renamed "History /Trivia" if there's history and trivia type info, or just "Trivia" if there's trivia type info but no history.

I'm personally not sure on the "Monster Drops" section formatting - should we post any information about the monsters other than the names linked to the pages? I stuck levels of monsters on a few of the unique weapon pages, but it looks kinda funny... but I also think that the level info is kind of handy to have at a glance. I unno.

Descriptions
WTB Story makers<33

What monsters weapons drop from
I know there's not much we can do to get this info all up, unless someone knows how to pull it out of the game files and we're comfortable using that?

Screenshots
...D8 SO MANY MISSING SCREENSHOTS AHHGHSHDGHGjklJFSLK *foams at mouth* I'd love to focus on this right now, but flyff broke scroll lock. For me at least. Can anyone use scroll lock? I am sad. It's been like a month.

Upgrade Tables
I estimate maybe 2/3 of these are not filled out. I will not be filling out any of them. If anyone wants to fill them out, just pull the data out of the character simulator~

Yes 1 No 0
Bo375

Default 02-18-2010, 03:32 PM
What is scroll lock?

And.. I'd like to help anyway I can although i can't do any screenshots from the computer I access FW with because this same computer can't access Flyff(game). (It's compicated) lol

Yes No
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 02-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo375 View Post
What is scroll lock?

And.. I'd like to help anyway I can although i can't do any screenshots from the computer I access FW with because this same computer can't access Flyff(game). (It's compicated) lol
Scroll lock allows you to zoom in on Flyff, so you can see from a first person point of view (x1, x2, x3), but Flyff broke it so whenever you hit scroll look you end up crashing e_e

Yes 1 No 0
Bo375

Default 02-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Oh yeah thanks, I don't my computer crashes when i do it, but it may.

Yes No
LadySubaru

Default 02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
where are these pages youre all editing located, and how can i help?

Yes No
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion »