MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Multimedia > The Arts

Notices

Alexithymia

Default The ultimate photography thread. - 11-29-2008, 10:09 PM
8D Yayyyy. I think it'd be nice if there was a thread about this. I'm actually surprised there isn't yet. It'd be nice just to see everyone's views through the lens. :]

You can post photography you haven't actually taken yourself, but a credit to the person would be recommended x:

I guess I'll start off~ :]

All taken by me, btw. x:

Last edited by Alexithymia; 02-22-2009 at 04:56 AM.
AtomicFall

Default 11-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh my, those are awesome. 8D I love #2 and especially #3...Just that hint of blue in the door is lovely, and the contrast...It's very minimal and I lurve it. Was that Photoshopped to bring out the blue? O:

I don't do a lot of photography 'cause I don't have an awesome camera... If I wanna take good photos, I have to steal my brother's. V_V So my experiences in photography are few and far between.

But anyway, great idea for a thread. :3 Good photos are just surreal on a whole other level...It surpasses any kind of beautiful painting or sculpture, I think. Not that the other 2 mediums aren't amazing...But photography is just so different somehow.

Last edited by AtomicFall; 11-29-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Alexithymia

Default 11-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFall View Post
Oh my, those are awesome. 8D I love #2 and especially #3...Just that hint of blue in the door is lovely, and the contrast...It's very minimal and I lurve it. Was that Photoshopped to bring out the blue? O:

I don't do a lot of photography 'cause I don't have an awesome camera... If I wanna take good photos, I have to steal my brother's. V_V So my experiences in photography are few and far between.

But anyway, great idea for a thread. :3 Good photos are just surreal on a whole other level...It surpasses any kind of beautiful painting or sculpture, I think. Not that the other 2 mediums aren't amazing...But photography is just so different somehow.
Thank you. :3 Yeah, they're all photoshopped. Originally taken in Black and White, then I contrasted them a bit in photoshop, and added the blue.

And I agree, I'm not good at drawing, or painting, or anything, but Art is just so amazing to me. So I went with photography, haha. xD

Good camera's are hard to find actually. :/ What kind does your brother have? Mine's a Nikon. Love love love them.

[Removed.]

Last edited by Alexithymia; 02-22-2009 at 04:56 AM.
AtomicFall

Default 11-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Ah, I see. 8D They're still awesome, regardless of the Photoshopping. I'm not really sure what he has...I know it's a Canon but I can't be more specific than that.

Quote:
I can't believe I forgot this one, I used it as a final project for my art class and got an A on it:

[poof]
Contrasted a bit, probably one of the few color photos I have, haha. xD
Ooooh that's so pritty, I love it. You deserved that A. I'm ashamed to admit I half-assed a lot of my high school photography assignments. I think I just don't have a knack for it.

Anyway...Before I go to bed, I thought I'd share this one..I like it 'cause it blends photography with graffiti (a passion of mine ). It's off that Opacity website I posted in the other thread:

Taken in an abandoned psychiatric hospital that was recently demolished. A graffiti artist came in and wrote the words, which were taken from (I think) letters written by one of the patients...The story behind them is in the link below but I iz sleepy and will have to postpone my investigation until tomorrow.

http://www.opacity.us/gallery166_wha...le_remains.htm
Alexithymia

Default 11-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh my, that picture gives me chills. in a good way.
Mark
Camera LoverMovie Guru

Default 11-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Mark wants money for the DLSR he wants to get even more now xD i love photography, my m8 Jim got me to start when i was on holiday with him =3 im trying to get a Nikon D40 atm =3
Alexithymia

Default 11-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofchaos View Post
Mark wants money for the DLSR he wants to get even more now xD i love photography, my m8 Jim got me to start when i was on holiday with him =3 im trying to get a Nikon D40 atm =3
Ah, the D40's are real nice. My friend has one. Definitely a great camera.

I have a Nikon SLR. 14 megapixels<3.
Another recommended camera.

Last edited by Alexithymia; 11-30-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Wizzie
British

Default 11-30-2008, 07:54 AM
I couldn't be more in love than I am right now.

I'm doing photography at uni. I can show you some stuff if you like.
Alexithymia

Default 11-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzie View Post
I couldn't be more in love than I am right now.

I'm doing photography at uni. I can show you some stuff if you like.
Oooh~ Only if you'd like. :]
I'm thinking of taking photography at college, and getting an art major. But I'm not quite sure. :[ It's more of something I love to do in my free time.
Wizzie
British

Default 11-30-2008, 08:03 AM
You're good enough to do it and go far, I reckon.

I'm just uploading some of my more recent photographs. I'll post them up in a bit.
« Flyff World > Multimedia > The Arts »