MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Multimedia > The Arts

Notices

meimei

Default 12-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Since your signature was re-upped, I don't know what was the before and after.. but it looks quite pretty now :3 .. I like the effects and the glow of the characters ^^

I like your current signature versus your just finished one above.. I think it has something to do with the colors, but I'm not too fond of them X: .. there seems to be too much yellow hue in the signature for my taste (like.. his skin and the background have orangish-yellowish tones).. just my opinion though. I think you did a pretty nice job considering you've just begun playing around with PS :3
Astoru

Default 01-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimei View Post
Since your signature was re-upped, I don't know what was the before and after.. but it looks quite pretty now :3 .. I like the effects and the glow of the characters ^^

I like your current signature versus your just finished one above.. I think it has something to do with the colors, but I'm not too fond of them X: .. there seems to be too much yellow hue in the signature for my taste (like.. his skin and the background have orangish-yellowish tones).. just my opinion though. I think you did a pretty nice job considering you've just begun playing around with PS :3
Yeah, that one I did of my Lann there was just something that happened on the fly, I didn't really put much thought into it. Mainly working with the selection tool so I can get used to it.

I did manage to slap together something of my Fiona that I think is more pleasing.

Still dabbling around with Photoshop a bit. Learning what everything does and whatnot.
Astoru

Default 01-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Decided to mess with other characters from my other favorite games. Fire emblem <3

Andhotiel

Default 01-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTimore View Post
If you want something different, try desaturating the blurred layer before you overlay. Instead of making the colors a bit richer, everything becomes slightly fuzzier, good for darkly dramatic pics.
If you use it with hard light/soft light it also can create a nice glamour shot on a picture :P. Esp if you desaturate
ALTimore

Default 01-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoru View Post
Decided to mess with other characters from my other favorite games. Fire emblem <3

Getting much better.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 01-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoru View Post

I really like this one! It looks great!
« Flyff World > Multimedia > The Arts »