MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion

Notices

Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default Pictures of CS Sets - 05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
I've been working on putting pictures for the CS sets in the Wiki, using Reiko's CS Viewer. Let me know what you guys think about the pictures, so I can keep with the work or just remove them if anything. o:

Yes No
azurusx

Default 05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
I think it gives a nice clean uniform look to the wiki page and helps out people that don't feel like downloading the Cs viewer. But with that said is that why Reiko made it? So people could see it anytime. Besides that I really like it, I think you should keep it up ^ ^

Yes No
suri
Ultimate WarriorMy Little Pony

Default 05-08-2010, 03:24 AM
o: That's a really good job I thought, I'm not sure if I checked the right pages you edited (cs f/m sets, f clothing, m clothing) but at first I thought they would be in the stance from the cs viewer, but they're not! Good job did you have to shop them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurusx View Post
I think it gives a nice clean uniform look to the wiki page and helps out people that don't feel like downloading the Cs viewer. But with that said is that why Reiko made it? So people could see it anytime. Besides that I really like it, I think you should keep it up ^ ^
Besides ease of checking various CS outfits/combos out I think it's really good for helping people with flyff set edits as well ;3

Yes No
Luciana

Default 05-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I got the images from the CS viewer, yeah. There are just way too many sets available, would be really expensive to afford them all. It would be nicer if they showed like the ones in the Male/Female sections only, but would need a private server or something for the screenshots ;-;
I thought about putting the images cause currently most of the sets just have the guy or girl in underwear, it could be just something temp. while someone come out with a better idea or something. Its just really to show the sets instead of the pictures of "naked" chars.

I had to stop for a while anyway, working on college stuff atm but once I'm done I'll try to update it more, that's if everyone think it looks good otherwise I'll just stop x:

Last edited by Luciana; 05-08-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Yes No
pohser
Flyer Of The SeasonWiki Contributor

Default 05-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh, that is looking way nicer than a page filled with naked people! I say go for it!
Though, I also do agree that in-game screenshots would be preferred. But at the rate stuff gets added to the wiki, getting in-game screenshots of all the sets could take... yearsssss.. if it ever got done e.e
So yeah, definitely a yes vote from me. >w<

Yes No
Luciana

Default 05-09-2010, 03:01 PM
I can always keep an eye on the sets in-game too, and maybe I can take screenshots of them and post them there. I have a lot of female cash sets completed, especially the recent ones since you gotta buy the entire set even if you're interested on just 1 piece. I guess I could post these too.

Yes No
induswebi

Default 06-09-2010, 03:30 AM
What a wiki discusion i just want to know it.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion »