MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion

Notices

TheGuideGod

Default Wrong Stuff! - 02-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Well Im Not Beeing A Smart Ass But.. It Says In Flyff Wiki Tht The Lvl 60 Axe Skill For Blades Is Aoe ( Btw Its Called Silent Strike I Failed A Blade Totally With Trying It Out AND I WASTED OVER 800 MILL! ) So If You Find More Tell Me I Dont Wanna Make Mistakes

*Or Do I*

Yes No
snapcrakllpop

Default 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
The wiki mimics the skill descriptions in the FlyFF skills window. The official description of Spring Attack is "Strikes at multiple enemies times" which should apparently say "Strikes AN enemy multiple times." Fixed

Yes No
LadySubaru

Default 02-17-2010, 02:20 PM
a little off topice but, KuroKuro once told me to not use that lvl 60 Aoe skill, to instead wait for sonic blade, because it was better / stronger. so i reskilled and maxed out sonic blade. i even saw KuroKuro using sonic blade on a massive mob in tower, and it worked for her just fine, she hit every monster in the mob each time she used the skill. my question is, y cant i make sonic blade work for me? do i need to have more than one monster atking me? cuz i try it every now and then to use sonic blade on two masquerpets and it still only connects on one of them. what am i doing wrong?

Yes No
Bo375

Default 02-17-2010, 02:43 PM
The desription in sonic blade is off. like snap said they meant to say strikes an enemy multiple times instead of strikes multiple enemies. It's a 1v1 skill.

Yes No
pohser
Flyer Of The SeasonWiki Contributor

Default 02-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo375 View Post
The desription in sonic blade is off. like snap said they meant to say strikes an enemy multiple times instead of strikes multiple enemies. It's a 1v1 skill.
This is incorrect. Sonic Blade is an aoe skill.

Sonic Blade is directional aoe. It only hits the monsters in front of you. So make sure none of the gathered mobs are behind you before letting it off :)

Yes No
LadySubaru

Default 02-17-2010, 03:54 PM
yeah i just gathered some carrierbombs and discovered it does work, but only if they are all facing me/ one direction

Yes No
antibomber7

Default 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Also, in the case of sonic blade especially in azria avoid having any of the monsters on a hill try to keep them on flat terrain as it usually leaves some of the mob untouched by the aoe. >_> used to piss me off so much on my blade.

Yes No
Bo375

Default 02-18-2010, 03:34 AM
Oops, I thought she was talkin about the first blade skill u get.

Yes No
snapcrakllpop

Default 02-18-2010, 08:44 AM
this post deleted. I'm an idiot. :'(

Last edited by snapcrakllpop; 02-18-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Yes No
meimei

Default 02-19-2010, 09:51 PM
It's okay, we all make mistakes!

Yes No
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion »