MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion

Notices

WikiWoman

Default need help editing wiki - 12-14-2009, 07:19 AM
First off, I love the Wiki here as compared to the gpotato Wiki. Thanks to all who have worked on it.

I was going through the "Jewellry" section and noticed that the Ring page was laced with some of the Earring page. Easily edited that. Only thing is I am not sure is how to edit the Necklace Page, which is completely the Earring page all over again right now. I can fix the typography but I cannot fix the graphics.

Also, I am not sure how to switch Jewellry to read as Jewelry, as it is a main link.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(ps: I gained the nickname WikiWoman from some people I played with on the Clockworks server. I knew more about the game (and where stuff was located and such) after playing for about a month and they all had at least 6-12 months more playtime.)

Yes No
meimei

Default 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikiWoman View Post
First off, I love the Wiki here as compared to the gpotato Wiki. Thanks to all who have worked on it.
Yay, I'm so happy you're around here!

Quote:
I was going through the "Jewellry" section and noticed that the Ring page was laced with some of the Earring page. Easily edited that. Only thing is I am not sure is how to edit the Necklace Page, which is completely the Earring page all over again right now. I can fix the typography but I cannot fix the graphics.
The graphics will need to be replaced; to upload an image, visit the Multiple Upload page. To use that image, it will be [[Image:FileName.filetype]]

Quote:
Also, I am not sure how to switch Jewellry to read as Jewelry, as it is a main link.
Both spellings are correct; I believe British English may be spelled Jewellery. Notably.. .__. .. This is an American FlyFF site, so I will amend this when I can <: .. Thank you for pointing it out

Quote:
(ps: I gained the nickname WikiWoman from some people I played with on the Clockworks server. I knew more about the game (and where stuff was located and such) after playing for about a month and they all had at least 6-12 months more playtime.)
Nice x3 .. Good to know we have some knowledgeable players around here ._.;; .. Seriously, some people play this game for years or are HERO and don't know anything.. ><

Thanks for helping around the Wiki!!

Yes No
Rinslet

Default 12-15-2009, 09:54 PM
welcome to the club.

Yes No
WikiWoman

Default 12-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the help. Going to try what I can with what I already have captured from game and borrow some images from the gpot wiki to stick in here.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Wiki Discussion »