MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Multimedia > The Arts

Notices

meimei

Default Art of the Season Winners! - Quarter 3 - 12-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Congratulations to ...

Medium: Nikon D80 + AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm (Shutter Speed: 10/250 second
Aperture: F/3.5 Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 100) & Photoshop.
Description: A panorama [8 vertical photos stitched together in Photoshop] of the sunset on Lonely Beach on Koh Chang, in Thailand this August. <:
Commentary: We were very lucky with the weather that time around, it was supposed to rain because of the monsoon but as you can see the sun had different plans that evening. :3

Medium: Canon 450D + Tamron SP AF 90mm Macro (Shutter speed : 1/90 second, ISO : 1600, Aperture : 16), Pop-up flash, Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw (*quite* a bit of saturation and minor contrast fixing)
Description: Random flower that's about to twirl up and begin to seed or something :B
Commentary: I were actualy taking pictures of another flower (more like a weed 8D) and saw this little bugger down below me :B

Medium: Photoshop =o
Description: Its our BP and Blade
Commentary: Oh I dunno, she gave me this signature as a surprise gift, makes me luff her very much

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much to everyone's cooperation and patience! I apologize again for the delay in commentary and the poll.

Congratulations to Mygrapefruit for her stunning technique and camera work which has won the support of many in the FW community during this Art of the Season! ^-^ You have now earned the Art of the Season tag! :3 .. Be on the lookout for the Quarter 4 contest!

Originals of the art, commentary, and all the other entries are available at: http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t126318/
Mygrapefruit
Artwork Of The Season

Default 12-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay 8D!
Thank you everone who enjoyed my artwork and voted for me
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 12-05-2009, 07:17 AM
congrats
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 12-05-2009, 12:29 PM