MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Anni

Default 12-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Christmas is a-coming, and because you, our fans, have been so good to us, we've decided to give everybody early Christmas presents! That's right, tonight at 9pm Pacific Standard Time (current server time, thanks mami for the link), we will be taking down the servers for an extended maintanence of approximately ten to twelve hours.

"How is this a 'gift' to the players," you say?

"Wahhhhhhhh I won't be able to play!" are the screams I can hear now.

Have no fear, cause Christmas is almost here! When the servers come back up, players will literally be greeted with a brand new Flyff, which will make the much anticipated Acrobat class finally available for play, and at the same time, the Flyff Item Shop will also be opening its doors! Of course, that's not all. The new version will also add additional features such as new brooms and boards to fly on, pets, a brand new dungeon to explore, and much more!

In celebration, we will be giving away free prizes and rewards through two events and contests.

The first, a "Vagrant Walk" is an in-game racing event that will take players throughout the land of Madrigal, allowing them to see its various graphical wonders, while doing their best to avoid the countless monsters, all in an effort to be the first to cross the finish line. The second, a video contest, will allow budding directors-to-be to submit their creations for various categories, such as Best Comedy or Drama. These videos can be created using in-game video captures, real-life shoots, or a mixture of both. Both of these events will allow users to win great prizes, such as video cards and iPods, just in time for Christmas!

For more information, please go to our Events & Contest forum.
golden_kintaro

Default 12-22-2005, 12:14 PM
ok, so I just downloaded all 3937 patches for flyff....but the server bez not up yet...

though, I do get to see a nice new picture of some place in flyff that I don't recognize....
Angeling

Default 12-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Nice job getting flyffworld back up, and I was able to log onto fly for a few minutes before i lagged out while browsing the cash shop, and then I was able to log on again, and lag out 2 seconds later.... This is a seriously lame feat they've done.
Things i've noticed while i was on
1. Broom/Board now has a loading time
2. Server 3 is now a bounty server: Includes a bountry npc and other guardian npcs
3. Many tiny changes: Inventory, no more blue, orange, flashing names I think
aznboi1341

Default 12-22-2005, 04:34 PM
It will be up soon. Don't worry about it. *does other stuff*
habs_42

Smile 12-22-2005, 04:57 PM
THE new flyff **** sucks when you use an item like pots or food you have to wait like 20 seconds before you can use another one thats y I died 2 TIMES :angry: and you have to wait awile to use your board and you can't run and get on it or jump and get on it it friekin sucks but the new inventory is kool
morning

Default 12-22-2005, 06:40 PM
20 secs to use the second food =.='' uhh blade getting crit from giant while soloing could die except they brought some high hp healing items wif them =.=... kewl kewl >.<

nooo blade is going to be cheap dirt again .... without dodge sys n the delay food thinggy >.< auch
Alesther

Talking 12-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Waaaaaaaahhhh.

Bye bye to food spamming then eh? Sigh... and I was just getting used to a pure str-int (?)... sigh. Nothin good ever lasts... *sniffle*

Anyway, lookin forward to the "Vagrant Walk" thingy. Me thinks that'd be fun. Teeny widdle baby Vagrants running all around. (Not that you can distinguish anyone that wears a Vagrant equip and tell whatever job they really are unless they do summat)

Merry Christmas to all. Happy Holidays guys and gals.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »