MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

lellone

Default FlyFF crash - 03-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Hello everyone and thanks for the attention.
I decided to play again flyff, downloaded the latest version (18), let it patch and then i ran the game. This is where the problem starts: the gameguard icon shows up for 2 secons, saying connecting and then it swiftly switch to disconnecting, closing the game and opening an internet tab (http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard...ng/FAQ_3xx.htm). Now, i tried each and everyone of these steps (disable firewall, checking if i had a proxy server on, checking any problem with modified file host) but nothing worked. I tried to download another version of gameguard, and switch with the one i currently have on the flyff folder, deleted it and let the patcher download another one but that doesnt worked too. I even tried to download gameguard personal 3.0, but it was useless like the steps above.

I got an acer laptop, windows 7 build 7601, nvidia geforce GT 540M, 4GB ddr of ram with directx 11. Anyone have any tip to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Yes No
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 03-09-2012, 09:16 AM
get a shittier pc

Yes No
lellone

Default 03-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
get a shittier pc
Welp, gameguard dont let me play it for that reason?

Yes No
lellone

Default 03-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Jokes apart, is there a way to fix this problem?

Yes No
Shima

Default 04-16-2012, 01:01 PM
wow i have the same issue exactly. I had the game, then my brother uninstalled it so i installed it again from softonic but it does what you described. It just opens and acts like it'll work then all of a sudden it exits and opens IE to that gameguard website.. i downloaded the gameguard thinking i'll work now but it's still fucked up and opens the same website... HELP?

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »