MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Morgawr

Default 04-17-2008, 07:59 AM
What about the patch notes? It was 45 things updated in the patcher... and couldn't find an update on the website D:
Eatbannanas

Default 04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgawr View Post
What about the patch notes? It was 45 things updated in the patcher... and couldn't find an update on the website D:
I was wondering the same thing O_o
Morgawr

Default 04-17-2008, 09:19 AM
I just found out that, the bugged spawn of shuhammas (the ones that spawn in the lava corner and get stuck there) is reachable but you can't get out of it anymore... Before you could jump in, kill them and then run out with no problems.. now I got stuck while doing that and had to tele to town... not sure if it's related to the patch though
mastermatrix9000

Default 04-17-2008, 09:29 AM
the only thing that looks good is the hair D:
gregoreedotcom

Default 04-17-2008, 10:48 AM
The gloves and boots are alright, but the rest is wtf.
Zanzan

Default 04-17-2008, 01:14 PM
That's ugly >_>
gsfan17

Default 04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
I like this set
FuriousDstyle

Default 04-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Set is ok. There could have been a better choice. Not that this is better, but I want to see a 90's grunge set and a guitar I can wield as a weapon (Fender Jaguar or Mustang<competition>) Duel wield guitars for Blades. (yes my main is a blade) An open old looking plaid shirt with a T-shirt under it, crappy looking jeans, one-star cons, and shoulder length stringy hair. Smashing a guitar 90's style into a mob/players head just seems fun to me. Would be awesome if the hair moves when you smash your guitar.

gregoreedotcom...seriously that sig, it's killing me. I kill 30 seconds of life everyday staring at it. J/K

Last edited by FuriousDstyle; 04-17-2008 at 04:14 PM.
ashen171

Default 04-17-2008, 06:00 PM
guys needs longer shorts and girl needs a skirt that shows a bit
Dieflyn

Default 04-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Meh, I don't like this set.

The shorts are the right length, but not baggy enough. Or colourful enough.

The feet are just plain wrong imo. Maybe wraps were worn at some point but nowadays most wear anklets. How can you bounce or kick or knee with big thick bandages wrapped around your feet?

The hand wraps are okay, as is the mongkhol/mongkon (headband) and the praciats (armbands) although these would generally be a bit thicker. Both of which were originally made by trainers and monks as part of the magic arts.

I don't know this whole set to me personally will disrespect the martial art of thai boxing. Probably not helped by the amount of noobs who will run around shouting that they are a thai boxer.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »