MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Fenix

Default 03-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Seems interesting but only a few will win and I am absolutely tired of more sunstones and moonstones.

Last edited by Fenix; 03-06-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Axi

Default 03-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Well, Im glad I live in the same time as Gala o.o, But on the trivia, It said you must use /s to play, But wont you need full shout? o.o
Also what about the five shouts per minute? What happens if you have some typos or something and get locked for 1minute?

Last edited by Axi; 03-06-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Noir

Default 03-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Sounds boring, plus i hate searching for them D;
LuLu7411

Default 03-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Lame.

Just give us the damn stones ><
Meebo

Default 03-06-2008, 11:02 PM
events always seem to happen when i'm at school...ah well...at least i don't think i'll be missing out on awefully much this time round
xKyle
British

Default 03-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
I mean Guild Siege has been happening at what? 2AM? 3AM? For the past 2 years for Europeans and THIS is when people start realizing timezones aren't catered for Europeans? A small event?
Wow, it's mentioned all the time.

Also it's hardly catering for American time, since they're timezone is different throughout the whole of the country. Although, as it stands, San Jose is 6-7 hours before Europe, they currently have the siege at ~10pm. I don't see why the time can't be moved back 2-3-4 hours or so, hardly changing the convenience for Americans, but improving the convenience for Europe greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elda View Post
Considering that 50% of the players base is from the USA alone (note: Not North America, just the USA), Americans + Canadians (similar time zone) = more than a 50% player base = majority

So yea, they're catering to the majority of the player base.
Wow, care to quote your sources? Or stfu? Stating something as fact doesn't make it so.

I can only go from experience, without other evidence, and it's nowhere near 50% are American. You might see more Americans than any other nationality, but certainly not more than Europe.
NMK

Default 03-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Considering that 50% of the players base is from the USA alone (note: Not North America, just the USA), Americans + Canadians (similar time zone) = more than a 50% player base = majority

Lmfao, that just sounds like complete fucking bullshit.
MeTree

Default 03-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Hell yea, he/she forgot the largest part of American players, BR.
Thanatos

Default 03-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle
Also it's hardly catering for American time, since they're timezone is different throughout the whole of the country. Although, as it stands, San Jose is 6-7 hours before Europe, they currently have the siege at ~10pm. I don't see why the time can't be moved back 2-3-4 hours or so, hardly changing the convenience for Americans, but improving the convenience for Europe greatly.
America's timezone changes range from 1 to 3 hours ahead/behind. That's not drastic at all, sorry. is at 9:30 in Texas, and 10:30 in New York. That's nothing hard to attend at all on a weekend without school

Last edited by Thanatos; 03-07-2008 at 03:11 AM.
DeliriousDavid

Default 03-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Quote:

That sounds like first class baloney to me.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »