MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Lick

Default V15 Level-Up Event - 04-14-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyff
It's finally arrived, V15: Twilight of Darkness has officially launched! I'm sure more than a few of you saw this event coming, but yes, to celebrate FlyFF's latest update, we're bringing back an old favorite...

If the new level cap wasn't enough to get you all back to grinding, from April 14th, 2010 to May 4th, 2010, we'll be hosting the third installment of the famous Level Up Event! For those of you not familiar with the ones we ran over the summer of 2009 and throughout the month of January 2010, here's how this works (it's quite simple actually): As you level up during the event, you will receive special rewards whenever you reach the specified levels below. That's all there is to it!

A few notes about the event before I list the rewards:

1. All items from level 1-60 are EVENT classed items and are non-tradable.
2. Everything else from level 60 all the way to 129 are non-event, and you are free to trade them as you please. (Unless otherwise stated.)
3. If you level to 120, then do the Master Quest and level to 60, you can get the items from 62+ again!
4. If you delevel to a previous level, you cannot get items for leveling up again. So please, save yourself the trouble

Now on to the rewards!

Level 2
Scroll of Amplification ES20 x3
(Increases EXP gain by 50% (x1.5). Can only be used from level 1 to level 20. This item is stackable.)

Level 5
Upcut Stone x1
(A Magic Stone that increases your Attack Power (ATK) by 20%. Lasts 20 minutes. If you listen closely, you can hear it humming slightly.)

Level 10
Scroll of Amplification ES20 x3
(Increases EXP gain by 50% (x1.5). Can only be used from level 1 to level 20. This item is stackable.)

Level 15
Upcut Stone x1
(A Magic Stone that increases your Attack Power (ATK) by 20%. Lasts 20 minutes. If you listen closely, you can hear it humming slightly.)

Level 17
Special Cloak Gift Bag! x1
(This gift bag contains one, non-tradable, statted cloak. Cross your fingers!)

Level 20
Scroll of Amplification ES40 x3
(Increases EXP gain by 50% (x1.5). Can only be used from level 21 to level 40. This item is stackable.)
Baby Penguin (7 days)
A loyal penguin that will follow you around, pick up your loot for you, and then sadly disappear after 7 days

Level 23
Bull Hammstern x2
A tasty platter of meat that will give you +300 Max HP for 15 minutes.

Level 26
(Increases EXP gain by 50% (x1.5). Can only be used from level 21 to level 40. This item is stackable.)

Level 29
Bull Hammstern x3
A tasty platter of meat that will give you +300 Max HP for 15 minutes.

Level 32

Level 35
FUN Card x3
FUN cards ;P

Level 38

Level 40
Activition x3
A cool little scroll that provides unlimited action slots for 10 minutes

Level 43
Upcut Stone x3

Level 45
EVENT Blue Balloons x3
These will follow you around for a while Increases your DEF by +100 for 2 days.

Level 47
Upcut Stone x3

Level 50
Activition x4
Refresher Hold x3
(A curious blue potion that grants the imbiber unlimited Magic Points (MP) for a limited time. Last 20 minutes.)
Vital Drink x3
(A very strong energy drink that completely refills the imbiber's Focus Points (FP) while granting unlimited FP for a limited time. Lasts 20 minutes.)

Level 55
Activition x5
Upcut Stone x3

Level 58
Grilled Eel x3
Grilled seafood that will give you a 50% boost to your HP for 15 minutes
Refresher Hold x3
(A curious blue potion that grants the imbiber unlimited Magic Points (MP) for a limited time. Last 20 minutes.)
Vital Drink X x3
(A very strong energy drink that completely refills the imbiber's Focus Points (FP) while granting unlimited FP for a limited time. Lasts 20 minutes.)

Level 62
Raizei's Guardian Chest of Phat Lewt x5
(This special chest can contain assorted Balloons, Fly For Fun Cards, or possibly even a Guardian Weapon! Are you feeling lucky?)

Level 64
Sunstone x2
(Rare Stone used for General upgrading: +1 - +10. 5 Sunstones and 5 Moonstones makes a Shining Oricalkum)
Moonstone x2
(Rare stone used to pierce suits, upgrade jewelery, and remove gems from weapons. 5 Moonstones and 5 Sunstones makes a Shining Oricalkum)
Note that these suns and moons are unfortunately event and untradable

Level 67
Fly Cards x5
Fly Cards! Teehee

Level 70
Azria Ticket (1day) x2
(Ticket for entering to Azria for 24 hrs. Lasts 24 hours from activation, even if logged off)

Level 75
TurBo's Extremely Exquisite Historic Chest x5
(This special chest can contain Sunstones, Moonstones, Hot Ddukguk, Fly For Fun Cards, or possibly even an Historic Weapon! Are you feeling lucky?)

Level 77
Roanin's Magic Level Box x3
Open it up, see what you get ^^

Level 80
Power Scroll x5
Increases your HP by 150 and your attack by 100. Once it expires, it get's even better

Level 84
Remantis Laccotte x15
(A favorite of fine food connoisseurs throughout Madrigal, this delectable dish completely restores your Health Points (HP). Delicious!!)

Level 87
Bubble's Happy Gift Box x3
(Can contain Sunstone, Moonstone, Shining Oricalkum, Scroll of Acquisition, White Cake, or even a Pet Feed Bag. All items are non-tradable except for the Pet Feed Bag.)

Level 90
RabidFish's Uber Doober Angel Chest x5
(This special chest can contain Sunstones, Moonstones, Hot Ddukguk, Fly For Fun Cards, or possibly even a Angel Weapon! Are you feeling lucky?)

Level 93
Remantis Laccotte x5
(A favorite of fine food connoisseurs throughout Madrigal, this delectable dish completely restores your Health Points (HP). Delicious!!)
Mysterious Bag x2
(Has a chance of contain one of many valuable items including flying vehicles, assorted scrolls, pick-up pets, buff foods, and even a Dragon Cloak of the Initiate.)

Level 96
Raffle Box A x2
Contains at least a Scroll of Amplification ES (S). It does however have a chance to contain some much more valuable items. What are you waiting for? Open it up!

Level 100
Rhisis' Blessed Treasure Box x2
(Blessed by Rhisis herself, this box has the possibility of containing Glasses, Event Balloons, Event Sunstones, Event Moonstones, or even assorted Pick-up Pets.)

Level 103
Lucky Ring Chance Box x2
This box can contain Meteofy, Vigor, Stam, Arek, or Intelli Rings. Possibly even partially upgraded ones. Additionally, it can contain assorted Ddukguk, Heart Crackers, or Activitions as well.

Level 105
Cromiell's Legendary Golden Chest with HAWTSAUCE x3
(This special chest can contain Sunstones, Moonstones, Hot Ddukguk, Fly For Fun Cards, or maybe even a Legendary Golden Weapon! Are you feeling lucky?)

Level 110
Redemption Scroll Box x1
(You're not out of the fight yet! Contains 2 Scrolls of Resurrection and 2 Scrolls of Blessing.)

Level 114
Raffle Box A x2
Contains at least a Scroll of Amplification ES (S). It does however have a chance to contain some much more valuable items. What are you waiting for? Open it up!

Level 117
Raffle Box B x2
Contains at least a 7 Day Azria Ticket. It does however have a chance to contain some much more valuable items. Why don't you take a peek inside?

Level 120
Magic Scrolls Box x1
Contains 10 Scrolls of Holy, 10 Scrolls of Resurrection, and 10 Scrolls of Blessing
Polynikes Victorious Glasses Box 'B' x3
A box that MAY contain a special set of glasses

Level 123
Remantis Laccotte x99
Mysterious Bag x5
(Has a chance of contain one of many valuable items including flying vehicles, assorted scrolls, pick-up pets, buff foods, and even a Dragon Cloak of the Initiate.)

Level 125
Super Star Candy x10
Bad for your teeth but great for FlyFFing, this candy increases all stats by +10 for 2 hours!
Roanin's Magic Level Box x5
Shouldn't you have gotten a few of these by now?

Level 127
Blessing of the Goddess x3
Pimp out some of your CS Suits and cloaks with some extra stats!
Champion's Precious Bead Box
Oooh these must contain some of those buff beads everyone's fussing about...
Adept's Precious Bead Box
Wait, another bead box?

Level 129
Little Lykan
You all saw this beastly little guy running around in Beta! Here's just one way to earn him
A Full Elegant Guild House Furniture Set
Pimp out your new guild house and make each member happy with the buffs these provide!

Man that was a doozy writing up. I hope that list suffices for you all...get to grinding, and please enjoy the prizes
Sorry the high level (123-129) rewards are shit.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 04-14-2010, 06:10 AM
Indeed, fail rewards ):
I dont think anyone will hit level 129 by the end of the event anyway lol
Lick

Default 04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
they arent event doing like 2x exp event?? sad they usually do for new versions
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 04-14-2010, 06:31 AM
lol 2-3 weeks to get to 129, gg
Lick

Default 04-14-2010, 06:35 AM
i had planned to get it in 12-13 days cause thats how much time i have before my trip home, but with no exp event i think i'll just stay ahead of any psykeeper to insure my cloak.
ItsReiko

Default 04-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
i had planned to get it in 12-13 days cause thats how much time i have before my trip home, but with no exp event i think i'll just stay ahead of any psykeeper to insure my cloak.
isnt it just 8 all stats and 200 hp?

wouldnt your champ cloak be better?
bandit541

Default 04-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Lol, that means I just have to get my psykeeper to 75 and then train my RM to 75 also to get the stuff. Hmmmm...also my future AoE BP and my future AoE knight....lots of training to do during school year.
Lick

Default 04-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
isnt it just 8 all stats and 200 hp?

wouldnt your champ cloak be better?
no this dragon cloak is +10 all stats. I'll keep it for my collection i guess or maybe sell if the price is right

edit:

Quote:
The first person of each class, on each server to hit level 129H will be rewarded with a Dragon Cloak of the Master! This cloak has never been released and provides +10 to all stats to it's wearer. That's all there is to it.
ItsReiko

Default 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM
oh ok thanks
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 04-14-2010, 08:06 AM
The champion cloak is better ]: 2 extra of each stat but you lose 10% HP.
At least the 'first to hit level 129 event' dont have an end-date lol

Anyway, this weekend we may have an EXP event. They probably just didn't want to start it today since it's wednesday and not many people can level 'cause of school/work and stuff. The amp bundles are in CS for half of the normal price too, that's a sign there will be an EXP event, even though this time I'm not sure since there's a new level cap + a level up event. But yeah, most likely gonna have an EXP event.

Otherwise I don't think I'll bother leveling ;_;
I want to but damn, according to my counts, 1 hour of triple stacking at level 125 mobs (considering my psy is level 122 and 1v1ing) I'll get about 7.5%/hour, or something like that (no EXP event). That's so low e_e
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »