MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Suinia
Game Reviewer

Default Restat Bundle Sale! - 04-10-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Re-Stat (DEX), Re-Stat (STA), Re-Stat (INT), and Re-Stat (STR) Bundles are now available in the Premium Item Shop at 20% OFF.
http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=news&t=features&id=7314

(Just realized I've been missing these 'news' updates c__c)
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 04-11-2010, 06:12 AM
what the hell is the drawing?

also, lol 1440gps to wipe one stat and thats after the discount

edit: nevermind theres other shit with it

edit 2: shit that nobody needs
Pikmario
Elementor Of The Year

Default 04-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Reskills are totally useful for Heroes. You'd be insane not to get those bundles!
ItsReiko

Default 04-11-2010, 11:22 AM
And dont forget your chance to receive a +1 stat ring. Two of them!
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 04-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
what the hell is the drawing?

also, lol 1440gps to wipe one stat and thats after the discount

edit: nevermind theres other shit with it

edit 2: shit that nobody needs
That's not bad actually, considering most of the jobs only use 2 different stats anyway, even though sometimes we get a bundle of 4k gpots where you buy 2 restats and get 1 free = cheaper than those 1-stat bundles.

And the drawing is a new NPC that is inside the guild house. Not sure if thats the teleporter or the consumables NPC though D:
ItsReiko

Default 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
That's not bad actually, considering most of the jobs only use 2 different stats anyway, even though sometimes we get a bundle of 4k gpots where you buy 2 restats and get 1 free = cheaper than those 1-stat bundles.

And the drawing is a new NPC that is inside the guild house. Not sure if thats the teleporter or the consumables NPC though D:
yeah but I think thats the part that sucks. People will pay the 1440gp to wipe one stat because its less than 2000gp. But I think it would've been more fair to charge 500-800 for one stat and not include the reskill which most wont even use anyways. Or atleast give an option between reskill or not.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 04-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
yeah but I think thats the part that sucks. People will pay the 1440gp to wipe one stat because its less than 2000gp. But I think it would've been more fair to charge 500-800 for one stat and not include the reskill which most wont even use anyways. Or atleast give an option between reskill or not.
Yup I agree. I remember when I first saw them I also though the same, that those restats should be something like 800 gpots or so. What's funny is that the normal price for them is 1800 gpots, 200 less than a restat that's useful for every class and can be used anytime. @:
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
I was totally looking forward to these restats because I want to get master on my BP but not through 1v1 or str AOE, but no, a bundle like this that's overpriced and contains unnecessary items for me ~_~

I do think they should be a ton cheaper compared to a full restat as a whole though, but that'll never happen.
ItsReiko

Default 04-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
Yup I agree. I remember when I first saw them I also though the same, that those restats should be something like 800 gpots or so. What's funny is that the normal price for them is 1800 gpots, 200 less than a restat that's useful for every class and can be used anytime. @:
yeah I loled too
Cayda

Default 04-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmario View Post
Reskills are totally useful for Heroes. You'd be insane not to get those bundles!
Maybe but there's a lot of 13-15 year olds who can't get money from their parents because their parents aren't generous.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »