MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary

Notices

IVIike

Default 04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
How to make a pro Bladeposter:

1. Make a blade
2. Get it to lvl 95
3. Get LGAs and reduce them so you can wear them
4. Buy a shield and a Bruce Lee Fist
5. Use the Fist fo sho and tell people you are a bp
6. When attacking people/mobs quickly take out LGAs, pwn them, and quickly take out your fist again. It'll be so fast they won't even notice.
7. Epic win

Yes No
skybryan

Default 04-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Rofl

Yes No
ShadowzSomething

Cool 04-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuehue View Post

1. Make a blade
2. Get it to lvl 95
6. When attacking people/mobs quickly take out LGAs, pwn them, and quickly take out your fist again. It'll be so fast they won't even notice.
7. Epic win
OMFG I'm going to do that O.O best idea eveh (>^_^)>

Yes No
RockLee

Default 04-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofchaos View Post
Personally I'd go for just pure STR, due to the fact that 10 dex = 1% crit therefore it would be better to go with pure str, also if you pierce both your knuck and sheild to 5/5 with B cards thats going to get you to around 7x Dex easily with buffs and any set bonuses.

As previously mentioned my general rule of thumb to do with knucks is that if you can get 30%+ crit without an HK use a LGG, any less and its not worth it as the missed crit opportunities do not make up for the extra crit dmg
i guess the fact that str only adds 5.5 dmg per point, and the fact you can have crit dmg awakenings up to 17% would mean nothing right?
lower dmg, high crit rate with crit dmg? ya thats just dumb go full str right??? or is it? i like how u only look at dex as being used for crit rate and not hit rate or atk speed or anything else for that matter. Very smart view on the stat point dex.

Yes No
Mark
Camera LoverMovie Guru

Default 04-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLee View Post
i guess the fact that str only adds 5.5 dmg per point, and the fact you can have crit dmg awakenings up to 17% would mean nothing right?
lower dmg, high crit rate with crit dmg? ya thats just dumb go full str right??? or is it? i like how u only look at dex as being used for crit rate and not hit rate or atk speed or anything else for that matter. Very smart view on the stat point dex.
Well with a high dex build like you propose you would have to rely on those crit dmg awakes to make up for the really low base attack rate, and even if you were full dex at 105 you would have 22% base crit without buffs etc, and you would have to split your awakes between crit and crit dmg, not to mention that making or finding crit or crit dmg or even mixtures of the two that are 8%+ crit with 12%+ crit damage is going to be extremely dificult not to mention costly.

I also didn't look at atk speed or hit rate because if you're going to be serious about a crit BP the grind really begins at 95/105 and up, where you'll have a RM with GT therefore you will be getting 100% atk speed, and presumably you'd be using a +6 or higher rody/rodey thus giving you close to, if not maximum achievable hit rate.

Yes No
gone

Default 05-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIike View Post

1. Make a blade
2. Get it to lvl 95
7. Epic win
I now stand a awesome bladeposter, all my thanks to you.

Yes No
anythingoo1

Default 05-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibomber7 View Post
1. Full strength is the way to go you'll have a relatively high amount of dex anyways using all electric card piercings on wep/shield.

2. Pretty much Attack speed is relatively easy to get later on. Earlier on you probably will want to use an a.speed awake to push up to 100%. Later if you level with a rm and have acess to gt a.speed will no longer be a problem, or the Legendary Golden knuck also offers 10% A.speed which helps. No point in having a ton of damage with no crits, or vice versa.

3. You don't necessairly need to use Talin/Sayram. In some cases and depending on your level of funding a very well spam awoken npc armor will be superior. 10% crit isn't very difficult in awakes. Although the most optimal set up pre-rody is of course a well awoken +'d talin/sayram. While it offers no 1v1 bonuses except a small amount of dex I do know of 1v1 bp's who decide to use alext/ales for the defensive properties (not really needed for grinding, or if it's harder to find a +6-8 talin/sayram vs alext/ales. Can't really recommend the 75 set for grinding at all, but you can use it if you really want. Vigors>Areks. Only move to the LGG if you can manage a respectable crit rate. If you find when you move to rody/rodey you have a very low crit rate stick with the Historic Knuckle.

4. As for rody/rodey look for good crit shield w/ piercings elec B/A perfered. Gaunts look for crit (this will be expensive ). Helm you can look for str/dex or a combo of both. Suit crit/adoch/str is pretty nice to have. Boots definitely adoch. Any 9% or higher crit awake is excellent, but especially on rody gaunts/suit will be very expensive to get. 15%+ adoch is really good, but 9%+ is a lot cheaper. Anything over 20+ str/dex is really good.

Hope that helped and good luck
So how much do you think a talin set (clean) would cost? I mean roughly because of servers and all that...

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary »

Tags
1v1, billposter, bladeposter, build, critical billposters