MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary

Notices

Makotoiz

Cool Best Build for Aoe Bp :) - 07-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Hi im a vagrant right now and Id like to become and AoE BP. If I could get step by step skills and stats it would be greatly appreciated ^^
I have never done a BP before so really any tips and advice would be great.
Thanks you

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 07-11-2011, 06:09 PM
First you gotta choose which AoE type of BP you want. There are two: one that use the STR AoE skill, called Burst Crack, and one that use the INT AoE skill, called Bgvur Tialbold. The biggest things to notice between both builds/skills are:

- With a STR AoEr build, you can PvP and giant better than with an INT build, since STR adds damage to normal attacks while INT is pointless when you want to 1v1;
- You get the STR AoE at level 28 and the INT one at level 70. You can use the STR one to level up to 70 though and it wont be too bad;
- DCT, decrease of casting time, affects the casting of the INT AoE skill, while it doesn't affect the STR one. You also don't have to target a mob in order to cast the INT one and you have to target one to use the STR skill.

Both are about as strong, if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I went for the INT AoE on my BP, cause I could cast faster and I already had INT gear from my psy to use, but the STR one isn't bad either. Comes down to your preference really. o:

For their builds it's pretty simple: add 120-130 STA and the rest to STR or INT, according to which type you're going for. Add all the STA first, cause you'll be AoEing since early levels, then start adding the damage stat point for the rest of your levels.

Now for skills, make sure to have:

- Stonehand
- Burst Crack (for whichever kind of AoEr)
- Heap Up

Those are the most important. Stonehand stuns mobs, it's very useful. Burst Crack to AoE and Heap Up helps a lot with tanking. Then go for:

- Quick Step
- Haste
- Cat's Reflex
- Beef Up (if you are STR) or Mental Sign (if you are INT)
- Prevention (this is more useful at higher levels, makes your HP full if it goes down to 10%)

That's it for skills. Later on you can max:

- Asal (lvl 80 skill - for PVP, most powerful skill in the game)
- Sonichand (along with Stonehand, this skill is great - for PvP too)
- Cannonball and Accuracy are 1v1 skills, but you can max those if you ever plan on 1v1ing on your char, or simply to buff someone else.

Kinda a big post, but I hope this explains well what you need to know, if not, just ask! x3

Yes No
masterphuong123

Default 07-14-2011, 03:13 AM
WOW,u only vagrant and u r thinking about aoe BP stuff,i'm not saying it's bad,just follow Luciana,there's a REALLY long way ahead to become a BP,the roughest is from 50-60.

Yes No
luinao

Default 02-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makotoiz View Post
Hi im a vagrant right now and Id like to become and AoE BP. If I could get step by step skills and stats it would be greatly appreciated ^^
I have never done a BP before so really any tips and advice would be great.
Thanks you
first thing is AoE BP's Dont come with a cheap EQs it pawns alot of money ^^

Yes No
flygamer1

Default 02-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphuong123 View Post
WOW,u only vagrant and u r thinking about aoe BP stuff,i'm not saying it's bad,just follow Luciana,there's a REALLY long way ahead to become a BP,the roughest is from 50-60.
And what is wrong about thinking ahead and planing?

Yes No
flygamer1

Default 02-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
First you gotta choose which AoE type of BP you want. There are two: one that use the STR AoE skill, called Burst Crack, and one that use the INT AoE skill, called Bgvur Tialbold. The biggest things to notice between both builds/skills are:

- With a STR AoEr build, you can PvP and giant better than with an INT build, since STR adds damage to normal attacks while INT is pointless when you want to 1v1;
- You get the STR AoE at level 28 and the INT one at level 70. You can use the STR one to level up to 70 though and it wont be too bad;
- DCT, decrease of casting time, affects the casting of the INT AoE skill, while it doesn't affect the STR one. You also don't have to target a mob in order to cast the INT one and you have to target one to use the STR skill.

Both are about as strong, if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I went for the INT AoE on my BP, cause I could cast faster and I already had INT gear from my psy to use, but the STR one isn't bad either. Comes down to your preference really. o:

For their builds it's pretty simple: add 120-130 STA and the rest to STR or INT, according to which type you're going for. Add all the STA first, cause you'll be AoEing since early levels, then start adding the damage stat point for the rest of your levels.

Now for skills, make sure to have:

- Stonehand
- Burst Crack (for whichever kind of AoEr)
- Heap Up

Those are the most important. Stonehand stuns mobs, it's very useful. Burst Crack to AoE and Heap Up helps a lot with tanking. Then go for:

- Quick Step
- Haste
- Cat's Reflex
- Beef Up (if you are STR) or Mental Sign (if you are INT)
- Prevention (this is more useful at higher levels, makes your HP full if it goes down to 10%)

That's it for skills. Later on you can max:

- Asal (lvl 80 skill - for PVP, most powerful skill in the game)
- Sonichand (along with Stonehand, this skill is great - for PvP too)
- Cannonball and Accuracy are 1v1 skills, but you can max those if you ever plan on 1v1ing on your char, or simply to buff someone else.

Kinda a big post, but I hope this explains well what you need to know, if not, just ask! x3
This ^

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary »

Tags
billposter, build, stats