MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

GentelD

Red face My perfect class and build? - 06-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Hello everyone first off all i'm introduce me to you i am GentelD and i'm new to this forums becouse i want to learn something about Flyff. Im 15 years old and i come for Holland. I like relaxing with some friends and make fun.

READ READ: After u read my topic u should think how does he know about the Gpots and stuff well i can tell you i'm a very good searcher!

Ok now my question

I searched around the internet with my google chrome wondering what job and build i should choose becouse i dont realy know what to choose.

i search a job that doesnt die fast, level's fast (becouse i read that leveling is'nt that fast on Flyff), and a helping build. It also needs to be strong.

I saw a topic on this forum about a BillPoster[BP] And i was wondering if that build is a good one.

The build was a 1vs1 build:
Str:XXX
Sta:30-40
dex:50
int:-

it also says i need a good equip and i found that equips are realy expencive for a good 1vs1 BP (is'nt a problem becouse i'm buying 3,7k gpots when i reach level 40+ and sell them for 35/100). But is this good and what equips do you guys recommend me?

Oh, another thing what server do you recommend me?

i'm looking for a server where the prices aren't rediculusly high but there need to be people to play with not a i'm alone in game server'

I'm very sorry for my bad English but remember i'm on 15 years old!

And another question

When i but the 3.7k Gpots, is there anyone who would buy 3k of the for 17/100.

See you all in game!!

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RIGHT PLACE ON FORUM! IF IT IS CHANGE IT PLEASE AND SORRY!

Last edited by GentelD; 06-08-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: The gpots price to real prices 30/100

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »

Tags
billposter, flyff, job, server, str