MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary

Notices

Cubexx

Talking AOE Help - 02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
I am currently in the process of making an aoe assist with full sta (lv 15). I was wondering what would be the best character Aoe Ringmaster, Aoe Int Bp, or Aoe Str Bp for grinding for greens to make money for my other accounts. (I do not plan to get up to the very high levels like 100 etc). What builds would be most effective in terms of low cost>damage.

Thank you very much for your help/advice.

Yes No
DeathMoneyYj

Default 02-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Well you say that you want to make money for your other account and you want to aoe but not go very high. Well i first off wouldnt recomond the Rm Aoe cause you have to get to level 80 to get that aoe and i dont know to many Rms now that really use it. So that brings use to Str Aoe and Int/Sta aoe, the Str aoe is really bad compaired to the int one because that one you really need a tank for and you lots of sta to keep you Fp up and if you take away str the atrack gets weaker ( isnt that strong to start with). So the Int/Sta aoe is the way to go you can start adding Sta right away then once you get around 80+ sta or feel comfortable start adding int for the bp aoe and the added sta helps you tank big mobs which gains you money. Hoped that helped and if not feel free tk say so and mabye repharse it.

Yes No
Houman

Default 02-17-2011, 08:10 PM
if your thinking gianting go str 1v1 bp othwise Int AOE Bp

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary »

Tags
aoe, billposter, help build, ring master