MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Lipe
 
Default 03-20-2008, 07:17 AM
Ok , what is this "raffle ticket" thing ?
Something you get when you buy a cash shop item during this event ?

The way its written sounds like everyone should get at least one for free. So what should i need to do to get mine ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name
 
Default 03-20-2008, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayu View Post
That better not mess up seige D:
ah you said it :P I didn't want to give anyone ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name
 
Default 03-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
And this week's patch notes:


Quote:
Here's the few changes you may notice for this week:

1. Fixed the spawn positions of some monsters in Azria.
2. Increased the chance of getting +3, +4, and +5 for the Pet Energy CS item.
3. Increased the rate of collecting Sunstone Pieces, Moonstone Pieces, and other rare collection pieces. (Only for collecting, not normal item drops)
4. Fixed some text related to the Guild Siege NPC's (Talk to Donaris to see new text).

They actually gave us better rates for once o___o
its great that they increase the pet life chances a few hours I use 2 energies lol bad timing.

I got 2 and 4 lives though.

Before this maint it was 56% chance of getting once life, and I think I only got 1 life like.. twice out of around 8 or 10 energies used - I got 4 the most. The way I see it is that its a little higher than the chance of making a gem from a +4 weapon, which is 50%. And I never get gems so I think thats why I get more than 1 life all the time lol



Edit: Just noticed they changed the name to "bubbly beaujolais" o.o
Reply With Quote
  #14  
hazelmurphy
Movie Guru
 
Default 03-20-2008, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
ah you said it :P I didn't want to give anyone ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
its great that they increase the pet life chances a few hours I use 2 energies lol bad timing.
I got 2 and 4 lives though.
Before this maint it was 56% chance of getting once life, and I think I only got 1 life like.. twice out of around 8 or 10 energies used - I got 4 the most. The way I see it is that its a little higher than the chance of making a gem from a +4 weapon, which is 50%. And I never get gems so I think thats why I get more than 1 life all the time lol
Edit: Just noticed they changed the name to "bubbly beaujolais" o.o
People and their double posting these days . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
They actually gave us better rates for once o___o
Any idea of how much they'll increase the collection rates? Might have to dust off my collector.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
AbeBlinkin
 
Default 03-20-2008, 07:38 AM
Its probably still not worth it to collect @.@
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Eatbannanas
 
Default 03-20-2008, 08:02 AM
If anyone still has a cs battery for some reason they should definately test the new rates out. I'll give you ice-cream.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
KitsuneChan
 
Default 03-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeBlinkin View Post
Its probably still not worth it to collect @.@
only times I collect is when I'm eating or off buying something at the store..
since you aren't at the comp around that time you can stand collect >.<
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Bencegeci
 
Default 03-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi all ! Check my new fan site and try the (beta) control panel)

flyff-fun.extra.hu
Reply With Quote
Reply
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.