Thread: Spotlight V.8
View Single Post
Suinia
Game Reviewer

Default Spotlight V.8 - 02-16-2010, 11:59 AM

------

Flyffworld Related:
  • The Rep System is Back! Click to read about the modified reputation system, new rules regarding reputation, and additional information about things like a reminder of how the reputation system works itself. This thread also has information regarding the new strikethrough feature as well as information regarding the elimination of class 'build sections' and a reminder regarding FW's raffles!
  • Flyffworld Stuff of the Year Results. Click to read about who won the various awards of the year! Awards include for best of each Flyff Class, Artist, Greeter, Staff, Writer, Flyff-Guru, IT Guy, King and Queen of SC, Angel, Camera Lover, Debater, Devil, Director, Drama Queen, Joker, Lurker, and Otaku! Congratulations to all the winners and the honourable mentions!
Flyff Related:
  • What's the Chance of Seeing a Flyff 2? An interesting discussion revolving around the possibility of a Flyff sequel. Just to make things clear, this does not mean that there WILL be a sequel, this thread simply discusses the IDEA of a Flyff 2.

Flyer of the Season:

------

• [Review] Army of Two: The 40th Day By: Exige.
    "Once again, EA has managed to go over the top with gratouitous violence (not a bad thing I might add) and still continues to cater to teenage males with the two frat-boy main characters. While the original title managed to establish this concept, The 40th Day doesn't really do much to distinguish itself or even better itself from its predecessor."

• East Asian Drama Reviews: 2-10-2010 By: SoraMio.
    "Another drama review in session and I am overwhelmed. This time I have a small mix up for review cause I'm in the middle of finishing up watching several dramas so I can't post the latest drama releases since they are still ongoing or so long it's taking me a while to finish them up."

• Review: Hadouken! – For the Masses By: SonofChaos.
    "Don’t get me wrong, the album is quality but Hadouken! Have changed, there’s less of the cheeky neon wit that fans loved so much in songs from their first album (Music For and Accelerated Culture) such as “That Boy That Girl” and “Liquid Lives”, not to mention “Superstar” and “Tuning In” from their previous EPs."

Reminder:
Spoiler

------

Creative Corner:

Writing:
  • The Heroes of Newerth By: facibrek
    Spoiler

• Magic: The Gathering By: Teddy5
    Spoiler

Art:

------

Contest Spotlight:
  • Up for Raffle: Scroll of Smelting x10! Follow that link to explore the various items that might be up for grabs! Items use your 'FW Penya' which is collected, in part, by posting around the site! Also, click here to see the results of the previous raffle!