MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
krispyme
 
Default Rock, Paper, Scissors game Rigged? - 07-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I dont know if this is bad luck or the game being rigged, but so far here are my stats for the rock, paper, scissors game not including draws.

First round: 108 wins 242 losses
Second round: 46 wins 62 losses
Third Round: 18 wins 28 losses
Fourth round: 13 wins 5 losses
Fifth round: 6 wins 7 losses

I still didnt lose a lot of money, but still, my luck is either cursed or this is rigged. I was wondering if anybody else kept track of their stats for the game? Post them
Ive actually played more, but didn't keep up with the stats until the second day of the event lol
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #2  
Longknife
 
Default 07-13-2008, 01:45 PM
....I just picked the scissors cause it looked like a gun and I wanted him to gimme all his money so I thought that'd be the most threatening motion for a heist.


Didn't work though... D:
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #3  
Oreoz
 
Default 07-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Not rigged. It's all in random chance. Some people believe its where u stand in association to he npc, i think thats bs
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #4  
Longknife
 
Default 07-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Some people believe your thetan level will effect the outcome of the game.

I think that's BS.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #5  
Jaina
 
Default 07-13-2008, 02:15 PM
interesting stats if that's true

maybe flyff hates u xD
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #6  
Rhote
 
Default 07-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Get a psy to make satanic ritual at demians involving their death, then try your luck.

It works!
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #7  
XicKy
 
Default 07-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreoz View Post
Not rigged. It's all in random chance. Some people believe its where u stand in association to he npc, i think thats bs
If it was a real, fair game of Rock Papers Scissors, then you would have a 33.33% chance to win, 33.33% chance to lose, and 33.33% chance to draw on each round.
However, since the prizes are so pwn, it gets more difficult each round.
Yeah, maybe in the first round it's a fair game, 33.33% each, but after that, it gets harder to win.
I think it's good, though. And I have yet to get past Sunstones. Rofl.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #8  
Rhote
 
Default 07-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XicKy View Post
If it was a real, fair game of Rock Papers Scissors, then you would have a 33.33% chance to win, 33.33% chance to lose, and 33.33% chance to draw on each round.
However, since the prizes are so pwn, it gets more difficult each round.
Yeah, maybe in the first round it's a fair game, 33.33% each, but after that, it gets harder to win.
I think it's good, though. And I have yet to get past Sunstones. Rofl.
That's why you have 1/2 chances to win the first round, 1/4 second, 1/8 third and so on.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #9  
Suinia
Game Reviewer
 
Default 07-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhote View Post
That's why you have 1/2 chances to win the first round, 1/4 second, 1/8 third and so on.
Wouldn't it be 1/3 to win the first one if there are three choices o-o;

And I got up to the amps twice and azria once ^^

It's so weird o-o During that time there was ALWAYS a pattern from rounds 1-4, then 5+ seemed random.

Ever since I won the Azria, however, it's been COMPLETELY bad luck.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #10  
woxxy
 
Default 07-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suinia View Post
Wouldn't it be 1/3 to win the first one if there are three choices o-o;

And I got up to the amps twice and azria once ^^

It's so weird o-o During that time there was ALWAYS a pattern from rounds 1-4, then 5+ seemed random.

Ever since I won the Azria, however, it's been COMPLETELY bad luck.
Nope, there's one win, one loss, and one neutral. For counting probability here we have to count only win and loss, so you have 1/2 chances each.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
Reply
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.