MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

Bluedragon7754

Default Cannot connect to game network... - 04-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Yeah... Been trying to log in and it's saying it can't connect to network I should check connectivity or some shit like that... Help?

Last edited by Bluedragon7754; 04-14-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Yes No
Kinneko

Default 04-15-2008, 01:44 AM
It's just what it says--you can't connect. It may be of a variety of things. First, you need to make sure YOU are connected to the internet, second, you need to make sure you have a good connection. Third, if the first two things are alright, then it's probably Flyff. The server goes down sometimes (usually Wednesday nights for maintenance).

When you log in, does it stall? What I'm asking in, when you log in, does it try to connect for several seconds, then have the message pop up? If so, it probably just means your computer has a connection, but is struggling to connect (hence perhaps a slow connection, usually wireless). If the message pops up immediately after pressing Login, it's either you aren't connected at all, or Flyff isn't working great.

Though usually, when it's Flyff... it says "Service is Unavailable" I'd suggest rebooting and waiting a bit. Also, make sure any unnecessary programs are closed, as that may cause your computer to function slower.

Yes No
Bluedragon7754

Default 04-15-2008, 11:10 AM
It pops up almost instantly, .5-1.5 seconds delay.

I've tried this with my firewall disabled and still get the same message...

I know I'm connected to the internet or I couldn't be here now lol

Yes No
Kinneko

Default 04-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Do you have any other computers in your house? You could try downloading Flyff on those (if you have them). If not... you could probably call the company you bought the computer from and ask them about it. Just tell them you've installed an online game and there's something that won't let you connect.

Unless you downloaded the wrong version or something o.o Try reinstalling?

Yes No
Punishment

Default 04-15-2008, 11:19 AM
By the what country are you attempting to play from? Recently a few European countries couldnt connect to Flyff because their ISP wouldnt let them.

I also recommend removing the screenshot with your username for security purposes. :x

Yes No
Bluedragon7754

Default 04-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishment View Post
By the what country are you attempting to play from? Recently a few European countries couldnt connect to Flyff because their ISP wouldnt let them.

I also recommend removing the screenshot with your username for security purposes. :x
USA

If someone feels like hacking an empty account then I'll let them lol, I can't login to make a character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinneko View Post
Do you have any other computers in your house? You could try downloading Flyff on those (if you have them). If not... you could probably call the company you bought the computer from and ask them about it. Just tell them you've installed an online game and there's something that won't let you connect.

Unless you downloaded the wrong version or something o.o Try reinstalling?
Yeah I have other computers but they're too old to handle flyff...

I built my own computer, plus the computer company wouldn't know about that kind of thing for something like this it's a networking problem which would be more of my ISP =/

Last edited by Bluedragon7754; 04-15-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Yes No
monopqueen

Default 10-28-2010, 05:21 AM
im having the same problem, i go to college and im here right now, connected to the internet, but for some reason i cant connect to flyff and i dont know why.

Yes No
demonslyer

Default 10-28-2010, 10:38 AM
This happens time and time again with people. Normal goes away after a few trys, waiting a little trying agian, restarting computer, re-installing game, ect..

Even with a good connection you can still receive this error from the game. From what I read and seems like in your description is just a simple connection issues your computer is having at attempting to access the flyff servers.

Try any of the above steps and if it still doesnt work. I would try flyffs technical help or call them and see if they can see why.

If you are using a router it could of changed settings and blocks the connection from time to time also

Yes No
flyfaye

Default 12-07-2010, 10:18 PM
got the same problem too.. hope someone can fix this, it makes the player think to quit the game!

Yes No
LegendSyn

Default 12-28-2010, 01:58 PM
This may sound silly but have you tried to run it as administrator?

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »