MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

Zunday

Default Patch Problem! CODE: 12029 RESULT: 2 - 04-11-2008, 08:19 AM
When i tried to start flyff today i got this error message before it started to patch: "A connection with the server could not be established. CODE: 12029 Result: 2"

So i uninstalled flyff, downloaded a new install file from gpotato.com and re-installed it. The first patch worked, then it tells me to restart the patcher and i press "OK". It restarts and then i get the same problem as before =/ i also tried downloading the "help-my-patcher-is-in-german" files, but that didnt work either...
So what do i do now? Any help is appreciated.

Yes No
Kinneko

Default 04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Another person was having the same problem as you. Here's what I found when I investigated for them:

Quote:
I found this on the technical support forum under error codes on the officials:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceilidhs
Error code 12029 -- Flyff client is unable to reach the patch server. You need to add flyff.exe to the execption list of your firewall. If itis already there remove it and re-add. Also turn off any antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-adware, spam-blocker, ad-blocker that may block the client from making a network connection.
http://flyff-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?p=9011933

Yes No
Zunday

Default 04-14-2008, 07:08 AM
ah ty =) but i have allready solved the problem, my computer was gettin wierd anyway so i cleansed all the harddrives and reinstalled everything. So now it works, but thanks anyway =)

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »