MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

depiro27

Default How Do I Become A GM - 01-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Okay well I've been playing FlyFF for a couple of years now, and I still absolutly love the game. I'm wondering though how people become GM's because I would love to hold some cool events...my ideas keep coming, but everytime I've asked in different forum sites for GM's to hold them they wouldn't do it.

One Of My Ideas

Hidden Scrolls event:
Hidden in different areas of Flarine are scrolls that if you return to the GM you can get one of these rewards

Hidden Red scroll: 5mil and a sunstone (5 reds total)

Hidden Blue scroll: 1mil and a sunstone (10 blues total)

So if I could somehow become a GM (reaching lvl 120 or whatever) just please tell me how people become them. If its impossible for me to become a GM I'll accept that, I'm not a noob so I wont get annoying about it...I'm just curios about this thats all.

My Email jondepiro@yahoo.com - If you want to talk to me about the GM thing or my ideas email me.

Yes No
Elda

Default 01-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Why do I get the feeling this thread is going to be archived. :x

Being a GM is a full time job, meaning 40+ hours a week, 8 hours a day. Holding events ingame is only a small portion of what you do, so if you're real interested, check Gala-net's career page.

http://www.gala-net.com/?m=career

Yes No
Sno

Default 01-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah, it's not just being good at the game. Heck, I don't think many of the GMs have played the game much either. They're too busy working outside the game. As a volunteer, you'd probably get as far as being a Forum manager for the Official forums. I think you'd have to be introduced by a current gm or have a high management status or good knowledge of management for the Gala-net staff to have your application for a GM to be really considered.

Last edited by Sno; 01-15-2008 at 08:50 AM.

Yes No
Longknife

Default 01-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Just do a lot of cocaine and it'll come in time~

I know this was a lame stab at GM's but I couldn't help it. Hopefully the GM's know I'm too out of Flyff to have any REAL opinion of them, anyways.

Yes No
hazelmurphy
Movie Guru

Default 01-15-2008, 08:50 AM
In this case, peyote might be more effective.

Last edited by hazelmurphy; 01-15-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 01-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Plus you gotta live in their local area

Yes No
woxxy

Default 01-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post
Thing that makes the hell to all the people not living in USA. See: events and siege.

Yes No
bhamlaxy

Default 01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
The GM's seem to be pretty ruthless, cut-throat assholes. I'm guessing the requirements involve perpetrating a genocide, committing vicious rape, or trafficking crystal meth.

Yes No
Chaoticx

Default 01-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post
Yes, this is correct. You must live in California. That'd prolly be the first thing.

Why do you think most things are from pst?

Last edited by Chaoticx; 01-15-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Yes No
Ridaa

Default 01-15-2008, 02:35 PM
To be a game for a GM, you usually need to be at least 18 years old, and live around their office. And it's like any other full-time job: 40+ hours a week, paycheck weekly or bi-weekly, etc. Being a GM on an official game isn't like being a GM on a private(illegal) server for a game, where you just volunteer your time and it doesn't matter where you live or how old you are. So, sorry, but I seriously doubt you'll be able to become a GM on FlyFF.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »