MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Skidd

Default Elementor - Sets and Weapons - 11-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi, Im thinking of making mage soon, and I havnt decide what it is going to be yet =X

I was thinking of going Ele, but I never played a mage before and I know nothing about Eles so I have a few question about their weapons and sets so I can plan what items to save up for before making it.

First, whats your opinions on the Mage 15 , 30 , 45, 60 Sets and Ele 75 , 90 , 105 Sets?
Which set to use from what level to what level and what piercings for what kind of build, Hp, Att, Def?

And then the same for weapons, whats your opinion of the 75, 90, 105 staffs and what level to start using them and until what level.

Since I dont know anything about Mages =/ I dont really know what build or sets im going to use, Please help > = )

Thats all im wondering atm, but if anyone have any advices on how much Sta I'll need or Which skill is useful/useless please post too =)

Well im going to go though some Ele guides now. Please give me some opinion on what you think of the sets and weaps Thanks.

Yes No
Jocker

Default 11-14-2007, 07:41 AM
you can find a guide on elems in the guide section,just use all the green sets till the 90 one by then youll probably use a mix of parts from different sets(youll know what to do when youll get there)and DO NOT use the lvl 60 mage green set,it not only looks ghey but its also crap for elems,i suggest cw suit and helemt(3mil each for both on lawolf) and then npc glvoes and boots up to lvl 75 from tehn green sets.Use all the green staffs in a row from 60 to the bloody staff =)))
And wait fro someone a bit more experienced in higher lvl elems to go deeper into all the stuff.

Yes No
Skidd

Default 11-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Yea, I already went though 2 guides in the guide section, Just thought the more opinions and advices I get, the better idea ill have when I actually go and make it.

Cant find the bonuses of the CW Mage sets in this site, Can you explain why I should use the suit and boots? Btw Im making a Male Ele and I think the CW set for male and female is different so it might not work for me =/

Yes No
t b u k

Default 11-14-2007, 08:48 AM
CW mage set is all defence rate, and is quite useful (even just the suit and/or helm) at 6/7x, if you don't mind looking like a potato sack xD

But yeah, all you need are the green sets, apart from keeping 3/4 myuran until 105.

105 set... theres a nice informative thread buried here on that, I'd look around for it.

Yes No
Skidd

Default 11-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I see. I went thought the first part of your guide and it suggests blue sets, so which you think I should go for? I dont mind being a snowboarding potato sack =3

So since Eles aoe different types of monsters with different elements so ermm which is better:

Get a blue suit for each of the element and try pierce it
Get the 4th part of the set (suit) and +16% it and keep it clean, or +3 every level and de-elem it after going to new mobs.

Also, how much upgrade will the lvl 75 set needs? You said +5 but will +8 be too much or is it fine. So I wana ask about what earings are better, attack rate, blocks or defense?

Ty

Yes No
Eber

Default 11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
http://www.flyfffansite.com/Equipmen...&subcategory=R

cw set.

with the cw suit, you should only need 1 extra suit with wind element. +3 elements work just fine, in fact +1 would do you just fine.

Last edited by Eber; 11-14-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »