MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Archery Range > Stats & Skills Build Questions

Notices

XxRoseaxX

Question Vagrant-->Acrobat-->??? - 09-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Im level 15, just became an acro. I want to use bows and bows only, what skills should i get and what stats. i heard that full dex is really good so i might try that. please give me some feedback thanks!

~XxRoseaxX
DDA

Default 09-07-2007, 06:27 PM
What do you want to become?
Bow jester?
or
Ranger?
runeranger180

Default 09-07-2007, 08:03 PM
i heard solo full dex ranger isnt very good
rangers are better for aoe(hitting many opponents at once)

full dex for a bow jester is ok
high damage
nice blocks
XxRoseaxX

Default 09-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Whats the difference between Bow Jester and ranger, what is better?
aznjoeyluc

Default 09-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRoseaxX View Post
rangers mostly aoe and bjs solo with insane dex
metalzdragon

Default 09-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRoseaxX View Post
well rangers are better at Aoeing but bow jesters are better at soloing because they can knockback the enemy with their very high dex and crit rate (jesters gets higher crit rate then any other classes).

But Since in v9 beta they removed knockbacks for bjs I think when we get v9 they will do that also
nipssss

Default 11-06-2007, 06:20 PM
uhh i think there is a guide for both bjs and rangers but im not sure look in the guide section but ya seems like every1 is ans your questions
žawMažk

Default 11-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalzdragon View Post
well rangers are better at Aoeing but bow jesters are better at soloing because they can knockback the enemy with their very high dex and crit rate (jesters gets higher crit rate then any other classes).

But Since in v9 beta they removed knockbacks for bjs I think when we get v9 they will do that also
they removed everyones crit knockbacks from pvp but everyone still has crit knockbacks in pvm
DarkDrogon

Default 11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
full dex if you want to be a bow jester and that means you dont become a ranger but a jester that uses only bows, if you go ranger then you could try an aoe ranger or a 1v1 ranger both of which are good
draxis23

Default 11-25-2007, 04:19 AM
the best is a pure dex ranger i know everybody says this the suicidal build whatever it's going to help you alot i am a ranger lvl95
pure dex i might add and i am good go full dex your attack power is gonna be so high and everything that dex gives gonna be high so do this just remember that you have gores and stuff that will give you hp and don't forget refreshers you should be well stacked togethr with food hundreds of them and arrows as a starter you try 15k of arrows and buy some after you spent all of the 15k arrows this is my guide check ou perfect build for acroabts it is my guide and people don't believe me that full dex ranger works
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Archery Range > Stats & Skills Build Questions »