MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

hyakuen

Default Trouble patching & opening flyff website - 08-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi, I havent been playing FlyFF for weeks I think and I'm a little bit in the dark regarding the updates. I've done a bit of browsing in the forums and I still am.
Why can't I patch the game? I can't open their website. I can't even open gpotato.com.
There's nothing on the forum saying the servers are down for maintenance or anything.
Can someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one?
My apologies if there's already a post about this. But I can't find it. If there is, can someone give me the link and sticky it?

It's not just a patching problem. I can't open their sites too. Browsing other sites is just fine. It's an on and off thing too I think.

Anyone have any idea what's happening?

Yes No
ictl

Default 08-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Which country are you in? I know Malaysia has this problem.

Yes No
Morgawr

Default 08-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Have you ever played eFlyff before? i mean.. you were able to log in the website and play before?
give us more infos, where do you live and what is the exact error with the patcher and we might help more

Yes No
hyakuen

Default 08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks for replying.

I get the 'Operation Timed Out' error msg when I try to patch. As for the flyff & gpotato website, I get the 'Page cannot be displayed' thingy.
It's on & off..like I could patch a few hours ago. But I can patch now. Then we'll have to see what happens a few hours later..

yeah I live in Malaysia. Is everyone in M'sia having the same thing? So it's an ISP issue?

Yea this is the first time since I started playing FlyFF that I'm having trouble with both the patcher and the websites. I've been playing FlyFF since beta. I've had the operation time out on my patcher before but I can still open their website or try a few times and the patch will work. But this..I've never had this problem before. I dont have trouble browsing other websites too.

Last edited by hyakuen; 08-10-2007 at 08:28 PM.

Yes No
ictl

Default 08-11-2007, 04:29 AM
It depends where in Malaysia you live and who is your ISP. Some have problems, others don't.

Yes No
samuraikw

Default 08-11-2007, 06:45 AM
OMFG, thank god Im not the only one with the exact SAME problem. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, help pl0x DDD: !!

Malaysian dude here

Yes No
Lonlyboysh

Default 08-11-2007, 07:09 AM
I remember somebody asking earlier why he/she can't acces the game and the forums. I'll search for the thread

here:
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54299
Talk to him/her

Last edited by Lonlyboysh; 08-11-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Yes No
samuraikw

Default 08-11-2007, 09:33 AM
The websites they gave on the sticky threads aren't working? o_o
Heck.. I can't even go in the website

Yes No
iceclipto

Default 08-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I wanna PLAY FLYFF~! WHY I CANT~! I HATE WAITING OR BLA BLA BLA~!~!

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »