MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

ruyaa

Default AoE Questions (BlueViper enter please =]) - 11-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Hello
I tried to pm u in game but u were offline most of time so I type u here :P
im AoE Psy lv 83 at mines and I need to know some things:
1. Till what lvl i need to AoE at mines?
2. What I need to do after mines? still Aoe and where?
Thx XD

Last edited by ruyaa; 11-22-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Yes No
t b u k

Default 11-22-2006, 11:17 AM
1. EDIT: Misread. Not sure =/

2. 88-89 You'll be out, aoeing gongurys probably.

Last edited by t b u k; 11-22-2006 at 11:18 AM.

Yes No
ruyaa

Default 11-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t b u k

Ty.

Yes No
wakawakawaka

Default 11-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t b u k

aoeing gongurys sucks, the spawns are far spread and mob stuck very often in that area. aoe gongs is possible but it can take long and is pretty annoying you better go to shuhammas.

Yes No
t b u k

Default 11-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawakawaka
aoeing gongurys sucks, the spawns are far spread and mob stuck very often in that area. aoe gongs is possible but it can take long and is pretty annoying you better go to shuhammas.
Yeah, I've been plvled a few times @ gongs, the spawns suck, and they all get stuck in the pit -_-'''

Whole spawn luias or small spawn shu's.

Yes No
The Blue Viper

Default 11-22-2006, 02:08 PM
With these new fangdangled Contri parties you could probably stay in the Mines til L90. I left once I hit L89, and went straight to AoE'ing Small Shuhammas and Normal Gonguries. The spawn just outside the no-fly zone is the best for that. But they do hurt a lot. You'll probably only be able to AoE the 4 Small Shus that are there for the first level.

Anyway, those should keep you until L92/93.

Yes No
ruyaa

Default 11-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Viper
With these new fangdangled Contri parties you could probably stay in the Mines til L90. I left once I hit L89, and went straight to AoE'ing Small Shuhammas and Normal Gonguries. The spawn just outside the no-fly zone is the best for that. But they do hurt a lot. You'll probably only be able to AoE the 4 Small Shus that are there for the first level.

Anyway, those should keep you until L92/93.
Ty :P
mm what is better for AoE Psy Mighteer+1 or Plug +4?
(i have X2 Plug+4 atm)

Yes No
The Blue Viper

Default 11-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Definitely Plugs. The only time I used Mighteers while AoE'ing was at Glaphans after I reached minimum damage, around L102-103.

Yes No
Yoruichi
FilipinoRutiene of the Year

Default 11-22-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm sure Viper can attest to this, but psykeeper is one of the worst classes in Flyff. The skills are very slow and boring whether you are AoE like Viper or INT built like me. It's the slow rates of magic in this game, and the constant skill spamming. To balance it out you would think Galanet would give us insane amounts of damage, but that's just not the case. The physical attack classes benefit the most from buffs, because they not only increase attack damage, but attack speed giving much better rates than skill spamming classes like Psy, Ele, or AoE knight. This is why there are so few high leveled mage classes. They just aren't very fun and the leveling rate drops off completely while everyone else benefits from GT.

Yes No
ruyaa

Default 11-23-2006, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi
I'm sure Viper can attest to this, but psykeeper is one of the worst classes in Flyff. The skills are very slow and boring whether you are AoE like Viper or INT built like me. It's the slow rates of magic in this game, and the constant skill spamming. To balance it out you would think Galanet would give us insane amounts of damage, but that's just not the case. The physical attack classes benefit the most from buffs, because they not only increase attack damage, but attack speed giving much better rates than skill spamming classes like Psy, Ele, or AoE knight. This is why there are so few high leveled mage classes. They just aren't very fun and the leveling rate drops off completely while everyone else benefits from GT.
Yea, I Agree but atm the exp not so bad and i like to AoE :|
and im working on BJ XD
U think i need to make lv 90 green set+8? or to invest more time\money in my bj?
anyway im playing in my psy and i like it ^^

Last edited by ruyaa; 11-23-2006 at 03:36 AM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »