MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF World Town Hall > Flyff Market Place > Tanuki Market Place

Notices

SilentXHiLL@! aidan

Default 01-04-2006, 09:35 AM
How much penya would a Stat Reset Scroll be worth? I've been discussing this with a few people yesterday, and we all kind of came to the conclusion that it would run in the millions.

Any clue, anyone? :/
warchilde

Default 01-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by SilentXHiLL@Jan 4 2006, 06:35 PM
How much penya would a Stat Reset Scroll be worth? I've been discussing this with a few people yesterday, and we all kind of came to the conclusion that it would run in the millions.

I'd pretty much have to agree that it'd be WORTH millions... whether you'd be able to find anyone WITH millions is a different story. I'd definately recommend a price that's reachable but steep! I'm only 23rd level at the moment but would love to reset my stats and rearrange things and would be willing to part with several hundred thousand (if I had it) to do so. I can only imagine what others much higher in level and wishing they could do the same would be willing to pay. Unfortunately I don't have any more specific recommendations simply because I don't know if this is a totally unique item or something really rare but acquireably by beating on specific types or levels of monsters.
SilentXHiLL@! aidan

Default 01-04-2006, 09:53 AM
True, but I'm aiming at the higher levels. (2nd job class - 60+)

They pay 5 million for a plug earring+2, or for other special weapons. I've heard that high levels think in terms of millions, not in terms of thousands. I just don't know what the average budget is for a, say, lvl 70+ player.
Sovereign

Default 01-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Bids going on the flyff forums for 4mil +
Iczy

Default 01-09-2006, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by SilentXHiLL@Jan 4 2006, 06:35 PM

I have seen ppl selling it for 9 mil.. thats like when the store just came out. not sure about now though ^^
ancient

Default 01-10-2006, 11:48 PM
i have seen from 9-15mill
Fariona

Default 01-15-2006, 08:21 AM
me 2 ancient, when i hear ancient i think about from Tibia, a internetgame 2, anyway it is a monster there from names ancient scarab ^^
xtevex

Default 01-19-2006, 12:03 PM
i bellieve Restat is going for about 5mill now.. but i see some ppl trying to sell it for 10.. didnt really sell all that well tho
beaky517

Default 01-19-2006, 12:07 PM
wow really? 5 mil is a really good deal..
xtevex

Default 01-20-2006, 12:55 PM
ya... My ffriend bought a restat scroll for 3mill sold it back for 7 lol
« Flyff World > FlyFF World Town Hall > Flyff Market Place > Tanuki Market Place »