MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Archery Range

Notices

Heasarc

Default Stat build ratio and skill build guide for a yoyo jester? - 03-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Hey guys

So I am very new to flyff in general, not just the acrobat class. I just became an acrobat today (yay for unimpressive accomplishment). I have decided that I am first going to make it so I have 73 dex, 30 sta, and xxx str. I know it isn't the strongest build, but once I plan on obtaining a stat reset later on if I get much richer in the game. Also I have no idea what skills to put skill points in.

So first question: since I plan on putting my sta to 30 AFTER I get closer to around 60, what ratio of stats should I start putting dex and str to? I heard 1:1 is fine but I just want to make sure.

Second question: Can anybody send me a to a good RELIABLE stat build guide?

Thanks

Yes No
Houman

Default 03-05-2011, 10:39 PM
i don't know much about jesters, but if your planning to buy a stat reset why don't you go pure dex bow jexter then restat at high level, its much faster. but to answer your question wait for more experiences people xD

Yes No
DeathMoneyYj

Default 03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Question one: it doesn't really matter how you but it in but i would do it first just because then lateri will be easier to level. Also like i have said before sta is stupid to put in.

Second question: just go to the guide section and look for the acrobat tab and then there are plenty of guides there.

Yes No
Heasarc

Default 03-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMoneyYj View Post
Question one: it doesn't really matter how you but it in but i would do it first just because then lateri will be easier to level. Also like i have said before sta is stupid to put in.

Second question: just go to the guide section and look for the acrobat tab and then there are plenty of guides there.
I don't understand the first answer you said. You didn't say what to put in first because it would be "easier to level"

Yes No
DeathMoneyYj

Default 03-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Haha woops that was my bad i had some of my family bugging me i got distracted i meant to say put in dex because of the hit rate, attack speed and crit rate

Yes No
Heasarc

Default 03-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMoneyYj View Post
Haha woops that was my bad i had some of my family bugging me i got distracted i meant to say put in dex because of the hit rate, attack speed and crit rate
Oh lol alright thanks!

Also I am having some trouble figuring out where to allocate my skill points. I can't seem to find any guides to point me in the right direction in terms of skills, so I really don't know which ones are a waste of time or which ones I should max asap etc...

Can anybody please link me to a skill build guide? I can't find ANY.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Not sure you'll start leveling with a bow or not, but anyway, the only useful leveling skills you'll have as an acro are:

- Junk Arrow/Rapid Shot (if you're going to use a bow)
- Perfect Block

Now as a jester, you can max:

- Enchant Poison or Enchant Blood. Both are pretty much the same and arent very good, and you can only use one of them (if you cast Enchant Poison first and then cast E. Blood, it will take the poison's skill place).
- Critical Swing (increases your critical rate by 40% for 80 seconds, very good skill)

Those are the skills you'll use for leveling. Now for PvP you can max Dark Illusion, Fast Walker, Vital Stab, Penya Strike (HoP). Counterattack, Crossline and Sneak Stab are ok, but not as useful as the ones I mentioned before.

And yeah, add the DEX first, especially if you're going to level with a bow up to 60. That will increase your damage.

Yes No
DeathMoneyYj

Default 03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
There is a guide called Yoyo-jesters built for power and that one gives you a list of use full skills

Yes No
Heasarc

Default 03-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Is it not recommended to level up with a yoyo?

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
As a beginner and up to level 60, nop. It's possible, but a lot slower. Usually YJs who level to 60 with a Yoyo either kill the mobs with normal attacks, what requires a good set otherwise you'll kill the mobs really slow, or using the skill Crossline, which consumes a lot of FP and isn't very strong either.

You'll add 73 DEX and thats going to give you a good damage boost when you're using a bow, so why not if it's faster? You can try it yourself and see: grab a level 15 yoyo and bow and go to a certain mob. Max Junk Arrow/Rapid Shot and kill a mob. Then put the yoyo and kill another mob. See the difference. If you think leveling with a yoyo is fine, then go for it.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Archery Range »