MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

kstro

Default can't instal game (downloader gets stuck) please help =/ - 01-14-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm trying to help my friend get flyff working, and it's not getting past the downloader for her. It freezes about 9/10 of the way in and no matter how many times i delete and reinstall it keeps happening. Firewall is down, she is using windows 7 but im running as administrator, and i've tried getting the installer from different places.

If anyone can help us I'd really appreciate it, as I've had no luck on the gpotato forums.

Yes No
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 01-14-2011, 04:11 PM
If youre using the auto downloader at the top of their download page, try using one of the mirrors below that instead. A lot of people have pmed me before saying they have trouble with the flyff auto downloader, but using one of the mirrors usually works for them. Just something to try.

Yes No
kstro

Default 01-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks, and yes i have tried 2 of their mirrors. It never even instals a gpotato folder, only pando media booster. Is there anything else it could be?

Yes No
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 01-15-2011, 06:06 AM
I'm not sure then. Considering that the mirrors are links to files which are 800mb+, I assume that they contain the full client files (and most recent at their time of posting) so I can't see why they would need to use pando media booster at all.

Yes No
papasito10

Default 04-25-2011, 02:26 AM
I know The Solution- 1. Get Firefox
2. Press The Button To The Main Flyff Downloader
3. Go to Downloads From Your Menu
4. Run As Admin
5. It Should work now
Notes: Do NOT click on the media booster after step 4, wait untill it loads and then you may select what folder to download it to, Make Sure to be Patient!

Solution 2 : 1. Take Your Computer
2.Open a window
3. Throw the computer XD
Note: Guarantee MIGHT Fade

Last edited by papasito10; 04-25-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »