MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

dragman8

Unhappy My Account is banned? - 12-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Hello, Today I tried to go onto my account and it was banned. So I went to the flyff website and sent in a ticket and asked why. They said 3-5 business days so I am going to have to wait.

Would there be a possibility of why this happened? I am just curious.

I hope I get my account back, otherwise i'm done flyff for good.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 12-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragman8 View Post
Would there be a possibility of why this happened? I am just curious.
How can we know what happened? D:
The GMs are so weird anyway... they ban people for stupid reasons sometimes. Atm, all you can do is wait and see why you got banned. If you don't think you've done anything wrong, then it's probably a temp ban for some silly reason. I mean, I've got banned for "spamming" satanology in arena. lol

Yes No
Janpachi

Default 12-03-2010, 04:16 AM
I got banned for 7days for "violation of forum rules" on an alt account that had 0 posts.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 12-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
How can we know what happened? D:
The GMs are so weird anyway... they ban people for stupid reasons sometimes. Atm, all you can do is wait and see why you got banned. If you don't think you've done anything wrong, then it's probably a temp ban for some silly reason. I mean, I've got banned for "spamming" satanology in arena. lol
Least you didn't get a ban for spamming sneaker on someone in SIEGE. Or get a permanent ban for first offense without prior warning even though I've done it for months for posting up a quest log. Not to mention that was a permanent ingame ban too.

If I was the OP you may as well just quit now, they don't give a shit, they ban who they please.

Yes No
IVIike

Default 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
Least you didn't get a ban for spamming sneaker on someone in SIEGE. Or get a permanent ban for first offense without prior warning even though I've done it for months for posting up a quest log. Not to mention that was a permanent ingame ban too.

If I was the OP you may as well just quit now, they don't give a shit, they ban who they please.
you got banned in-game for it too? damn..

Yes No
dragman8

Default 12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Well I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just a regular flyffer who tries to have fun in spare time. Like, its just so confusing. I hope its not permanent ban otherwise I'm gone. I played this game for like 1.5 years. It would be pointless to start again because I will have to require all my good stuff I had.

Thanks for the answers though everybody! and comments.

Kind Regards,
James

P.S. lets just hope its not perm (cross fingers)

Yes No
brianjamesbecker

Default i sad xD - 07-19-2011, 06:51 AM
i stopped playing for about 8 months and now i come bakc and it says my account is banned. i have no idea why lol. how do i send in a ticket?

Yes No
Brolly

Default 07-19-2011, 07:09 AM
apprently they dont need a reason to ban ppl anymore. they just do it and if they banned the wrong person they wont give a fuck.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 07-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjamesbecker View Post
i stopped playing for about 8 months and now i come bakc and it says my account is banned. i have no idea why lol. how do i send in a ticket?
Send an e-mail to flyff@gala-net.com. Provide as much info as possible, such as your ID, character's name, cluster you play on, name you used to register the account... and then wait for a response. It may take a while though. D:

Yes No
karlos

Default 07-19-2011, 08:57 AM
i got banned ingame for flaming on forum on different account, got unbanned after 1 month spam though

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »