MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

StormBoi

Cool Lusaka HUNT! - 05-02-2010, 01:53 PM
well, in my server poeple are starting to use lusaka. And i am pretty high enough to kill lusaka mobs. But the question is, where can i find them. Is it in the valley of the (whatever) north of Shaduwar *THE WILDS?* ? and tell me what lvl of mobs there are, and elements to go prepared. >< TY

Last edited by StormBoi; 05-02-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 05-02-2010, 02:19 PM
you gave no info on your class level etc.

Yes No
LadySubaru

Default 05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
it sin the wilds dipshi-

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 05-02-2010, 05:19 PM
You can find Lusaka's weapons in The Wilds. They are located in Darkon, nearby the volts/elderguards (the non-master one - press M to find the exact place).

I don't know what are the levels of the mobs, but it's somewhere from 65~75 if I'm not wrong. The totems are level 65, they don't attack and you need to kill all the 4 totems to have the boss summoned. The boss, Beast Khan, is the one that drop the weapons.

All the mobs inside the dungeon are Wind elemented. The totems don't have an element and I'm not sure about the boss, but I believe it's wind elemented too.

Yes 1 No 0
rEvouLutionist

Default 05-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
You can find Lusaka's weapons in The Wilds. They are located in Darkon, nearby the volts/elderguards (the non-master one - press M to find the exact place).

I don't know what are the levels of the mobs, but it's somewhere from 65~75 if I'm not wrong. The totems are level 65, they don't attack and you need to kill all the 4 totems to have the boss summoned. The boss, Beast Khan, is the one that drop the weapons.

All the mobs inside the dungeon are Wind elemented. The totems don't have an element and I'm not sure about the boss, but I believe it's wind elemented too.
they are 71-80 i belive

Yes No
gamemaster27

Default 05-03-2010, 04:58 AM
lusaka weps stink in my perspective mostly because its soul link but if you compare them like say the lusaka yoyo with the historic yoyo yah its ultimate but the historic one gives 8% more adoch and say the fist with the angle one the fist is ultimate w/e the angle gives more hp like all the stats stink compare to the others whats is good is that the dmg is higher but the problem is when you wanna get another wep you wont be able to sell it so the prices for lusaka weps i see are going down drmatically like when the server first came out the 2nd day someone got a fist i was about to buy it for 2.3b..... but then i said nah screw it mah angel is better so then a few weeks later which is now i see a lusaka fist selling for 200m LAWLz i was like wow im so glad i didnt buy it so but now even so 200m noone is bnuying what i see most people use is the lusaks wand and 1H axe thats it never see anyone else useing anything else

Yes No
Hisane

Default 05-04-2010, 12:21 AM
The 2h axe is liked a lot in my server. Bow and wand were mildly popular before that sank as well.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »