MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions

Notices

Niels1991

Default flyff crashes without error - 09-02-2009, 06:53 AM
hey
i wanted to play flyff again on windows 7 only it wont work
if i instal it on windows 7 the screen wil be black for 10sec and it pops back to bureaublad. and if that doesn't happen i can only play flyff for 10sec what isn't even enough time to select my char or to see the select your char screen.

and when i take my xp version of flyff i see the gameguard logo and update and i get also for 10sec in flyff what doesn't give me enoguh time to login

i have tryed that gameguard.des new file for windows 7 its rubbish it wont work.

i got windows 7 build 7600 (the retail version the ready to manufaction version) 64bit version

plz someone help me

Yes No
BarrocoPT

Default 09-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Have you seen if FlyFF is compatible with windows 7?

Yes No
badmax

Default 09-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Yeah im not sure even if you can play it for windows 7 yet, flyff havent done any updates or w.e about it. But i know there is some ways around this kind of thing but its only temp. Which means your going to keep having to do it each time you open up flyff. I think there was a thread somewhere quite a while ago on this somewhere on flyffworld.

Yes No
Niels1991

Default 09-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmax View Post
Yeah im not sure even if you can play it for windows 7 yet, flyff havent done any updates or w.e about it. But i know there is some ways around this kind of thing but its only temp. Which means your going to keep having to do it each time you open up flyff. I think there was a thread somewhere quite a while ago on this somewhere on flyffworld.
that i know that i have tryed that it wont work
its only competible with 64bit enz. enz. well it wont work on the windows7 64bit build 7600

Yes No
Dockla

Default 09-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Well Flyff is compatible with windows 7 but the GameGuard system isnt that's why it crashes on start up. Had this problem myself, i went back to vista to play.

Yes No
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 09-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Nonsense. Flyff is fully compatible with any Win7 build atm.

uninstall your current Flyff, dl the pre-packed v13 client here and you'll be fine.

Running it atm on 64bits RC and here's an ss of it running on a 32bits RC, both no modded files used, installed and started it up.

Yes No
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 09-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Crashing before you successfully finish the login process sounds more like "hack found" case for GG. (but you never said anything about seeing such a message, so, it's likely not exactly that) Don't use 3rd party apps/files, don't run it in compatibility mode etc. Run the patcher normally.
Video drivers might be an issue, but only if the program's terminated before you reach the login screen.

Yes No
naterv

Default 09-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah this happened to me on my friends computer and he is useing Win.7 .....I have not found a fix for this but im looking.

Yes No
Sick Dezign

Default 09-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I was having this same problem but i fixed it ^_^

Mine would load up and patch but once I clicked Start it would go to a black screen then shut back down to desktop.

I decided to replace the game guard files with one from a game I know works on Windows 7. I went to my Luna Online folder and copied the GameGuard folder and GameGuard.des file and placed them into my Flyff folder, loaded it up and it worked

(image size is 1440x900 so sorry anyone who has trouble loading >.< )

I'm on Windows 7 Build 7100 32bit.

Now I'm not saying it will work for everyone but hey, atleast it worked for me? lol

Yes No
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 09-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Could you upload the gameguard file you used?

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Technical Questions »