MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary > Stats & Skills Build Questions

Notices

D u c k i e

Default "Correct" Build for Merkaba AoE RM - 03-28-2009, 08:32 AM
I've been looking around and some guides tell me to go with base 100-140 STA then pump INT. As far as I know, Merkaba's damage is based on your stick's attack rate? I've already restatted my RM to full STA so could someone please tell me if this would be a good build for a Merkaba ONLY Aoe RM.

My RM is currently lvl 80, and I'm not sure what armour set would be best for Aoeing until I can get my hands on the Rimyth. Should I continue using Wedge +8/16% HP or switch to the Pact?

Thank you!

Last edited by D u c k i e; 03-28-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Saleco

Default 03-30-2009, 07:51 AM
As far as i know, the addition in damage that int adds to merkaba is relatively EXTREMELY low. That is why people cap int and go rest sta, because the int they add doesn't do much. If you go 100 sta, rest int, you may have slightly higher damage and higher buff timers but other than that, your prevention will not be able to activate as well as you have lower hp so the hp slot you have to activate it will be lower. Since merkaba has low damage, you will kill a lot slower than others.

The only way to get OKAY exp is to go capped int rest sta; to full sta so that they can take massive amounts of mobs and although they kill slower, they get bigger amounts of exp. Also, their hp windows in which prevention will activate will be a lot higher.
Brinja

Default 03-30-2009, 07:55 AM
also, the reason some people have capped int is because they either do some FSing on the side for other chars, or they want longer buff timers. Not really useful for additional damage.

Side note, wow you restated at lvl 80, that's a little early, I wouldn't have done it until lvl 95 at the earliest because of the lvl 105 set.

although you are pure sta, so it might not be an issue, but using the wedge set might be problematic. Try testing it out on like Mushies or something to see how it is.
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 03-30-2009, 08:03 AM
I think 1 INT = 2 Merk damage so adding INT is pretty much worthless (even if you went full INT, you'd gain 400 damage or so)

Either go full STA or STR xxx/STA 80-100 for a Merkaba+BurstCrack build (which levels about 5x as fast, no joke).

Just use the highest Greens until 95/105 where you switch to Remingster. Use a G or A Stick for AoEing purely Merkaba.
RockLee

Default 04-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNotRudy View Post
I think 1 INT = 2 Merk damage so adding INT is pretty much worthless (even if you went full INT, you'd gain 400 damage or so)

Either go full STA or STR xxx/STA 80-100 for a Merkaba+BurstCrack build (which levels about 5x as fast, no joke).

Just use the highest Greens until 95/105 where you switch to Remingster. Use a G or A Stick for AoEing purely Merkaba.
1 INT = 3 Merk dmg, ahh you were so close too....

400 dmg more x Number of mobs is something to keep it mind.

but yea, merka-burstcrack-burstcrack-burstcrack-merka is way better to level with and better with STA-STR build, more dmg then with sta-int build, and you get 1v1 dmg from str. so maybe gianting in your future?

so full int would be 600 or so DMG + of merka??? X # of mobs your aoeing. that kind of equals alot of dmg, but wont make up for lower dmg while aoe for more mobs, but still thats alot of dmg .

Last edited by RockLee; 04-02-2009 at 06:54 AM.
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 04-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLee View Post
1 INT = 3 Merk dmg, ahh you were so close too....
Depends on Atk Suit or not. Without any modifiers it's 2 I believe.
xXxBpxXx

Default 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM
wait so, lets say ur lvl 100 merkcrack rm with rymyth or w/e its called. and ur the build xxxstr . 120 sta. dont we still want at least a bit high merka dmg? and i was just wondering wat we want on the rymith equips, sta-type equips or dmg type? how about jewls. btw, does the stick add the attk rate of the merka?

sorry for so many questions
ItsNotRudy
Loli Hunter

Default 04-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxBpxXx View Post
wait so, lets say ur lvl 100 merkcrack rm with rymyth or w/e its called. and ur the build xxxstr . 120 sta. dont we still want at least a bit high merka dmg? and i was just wondering wat we want on the rymith equips, sta-type equips or dmg type? how about jewls. btw, does the stick add the attk rate of the merka?

sorry for so many questions
The main factor is the Stick atkrate for Merk, INT adds 2 damage per point, so it's really worthless to awaken INT for it. Aim for Atkrate awakes if you want both your Merk and BC to get more damage. With Link, full STR and a +3 LG Stick I was able to pull 5.8k Merkaba waves, which is pretty decent. Merk is just bonus damage during BC, dont focus on it and certainly dont let BC suffer because of it. An INT awake is nice, but dont revert STA/STR to get INT.

For Mercrack its typical to use 80-100 STA with a +8 Rimyth with Atk% cards. Vigors and Plugs as jewelry. STR awake shield and a Guardian, Angels or Bloody Knuckle for HP. Prev eliminates need for HP pierces and STA awakes.
xXxBpxXx

Default 04-26-2009, 09:45 AM
at lvl 100 doing what u just said, would that be enough hp for it to work? are any awakens NEEDED to do this? if so, wat type of awakens would be required?
lolstun

Default 04-26-2009, 03:39 PM
nope not really
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary > Stats & Skills Build Questions »