MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Magician Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Magician to Hit and Run Elementor Guide
Magician to Hit and Run Elementor Guide
Published by Chrome
01-21-2009
Default Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE THIS AD

Magician to Hit and Run Elementor Guide, a guide from lv15 to the early 60s.

Hi, and welcome to the Magician to Elementor Guide by golddarkseid. My early days as a Magician have been hard, because I haven't found many magician guides; especially guides from Magician to Elementor. In this guide, builds, skills, and places to level will be explained. Since this guide focuses on Hit-and-Run Elementor-going-to-be-Magicians, psykeeper-going-to-be-magicians may like this guide as well, since both have similar builds, skill builds, ect. THIS GUIDE IS FOR MAGICIANS. IF YOU SEEK FOR ELEMENTOR GUIDES (LV60+), GO TO t b u k 's Elementor Guide, OR kingofheartz's God is an INT Elementor.

Have fun, and thank you for reading this guide.

~golddarkseid~

LINKS::::
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t107231/ (God is a INT Elementor) by kingofheartz
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t43049/ (An Elementors Guide) by t b u k
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t109543/#content_start (The INT Elementor Handbook) by ItsNotRudy

Table of Contents
  1. Introduction (need pictures)
  2. Magician? Hit-and-Run Elementor? (need pictures)
  3. Build 1: Recommended Build (completed)
  4. Build 2: Full INT (completed)
  5. Equipment, and how they help (completed)
  6. Greens, Rare Weapons, and my Opinions (completed)
  7. Skills (completed)
  8. Levels, and what's and where's
  9. └──Vagrant (completed)
  10. └──Job Change
  11. └──15-25
  12. └──25-30
  13. └──30-40
  14. └──40-50
  15. └──50-60
  16. └──60-65
  17. Rooting, and its wonders

UPDATES:
  • January 21, 2009: Completed Introduction and "Magician? Hit-and-Run Elementor?" and "Build 1: Recommended Build" Pages. TEXT ONLY.
  • January 22, 2009: Complete "Build 2: Full INT", and "Equipment" section. Added attachments.
  • January 23, 2009: Took out all attachments, and added pictures thanks to t b u k and kingofheartz. Thank you very much guys
  • January 24, 2009: Added Table of Contents.
  • January 25, 2009: Made some adjustments on pictures. Changed all font to normal.
  • January 29, 2009: Decided to change some things. Changed "Equipment" section to "Equipment, and how they help", and begin a quick draft of "Equipment" section. 2:52 PM Done with all text in the "Greens, Rare Staves, and my Opinions" section...I'm too tired at the moment WILL ADD ALL PICTURES THOUGH, SO WAIT PLEASE thanks 6:02 finally after an hour, all images in "Greens, Rare Staves, and my Opinions" are done. Enjoy!
  • January 30, 2009: Wrote "Skills", and added all pictures for "Skills". 3:31 yes! Fit in some tables, charts whatever into the both Build sections like Michael did in his Guide XD. I am very proud of myself.
  • January 31, 2009: Wrote "Skill Builds" Sorry for putting it up later XP
  • February 3, 2009: Happy February! Anyways, today I changed some pages, and wow I'll have to start typing tons...Its okay though, I can probably handle it XP Thanks for all your support guys, it really motivates me 4:55 Wrote the starter of "Levels and the what's and where's". 10:22 Posted and wrote "Vagrants"
  • February 4, 2009: Changed some stuff in the "Vagrants section."
  • February 11, 2009: Changed some color, font, and letter sizes.
  • February 15, 2009: Sorry for being late! Finished the Job Change.

Contents

Tutorial Tools

Cteagory
<< <    Next Page: Magician? Hit-and-Run Elementor? (Page 1 of 11)    >  >>

Yes 8 No 1
By melloni on 01-22-2009, 12:41 AM

This looks like the start of an awesome guide. ^^ I don't see many guides that deal with 15-60 at all, so it's nice to see a good, well-written one about this, since lots of people have problems with mages at low levels. Your builds are good, and so's the information.
The only things I'd suggest are more pictures, and perhaps slightly less experimenting around with the fonts... it breaks up the page a little bit to switch from serif to sans suddenly, and the colour scheme would look more flowing if it was chosen from a specific palette. Perhaps you could incorporate tables instead of just text by itself for the build recommendations?

Edit: Oh, you're saying 'text only' so I guess you're going to put in pictures later. Ehe, sorry, I'm retarded in the morning.

And as a tip, leave out saying you don't know anything, even if it's only ways to make your build. Act like you know everything! xD If you seem unsure, the people reading it are going to be unsure too.
Last edited by melloni; 01-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.. Reason: Retardedness
By Ecclesiastes on 01-22-2009, 12:57 AM

I like the way this guide looks so far. I'll probably get the sta in the later levels of my mage, but I like the build you suggest, and most specifically, the multiple methods of stat raising that gets a player to that result. It's more than I can say for almost all the guides I've seen on any class. Very pro.

Looking forward to future updates for sure.
By yugi007 on 01-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Thumbs up

I really like the work you have done so far. Definitely looking forward to the finished guide
By DaiSukiSaru on 01-29-2009, 11:48 AM

Oh my.... I love you o-o
I have been searching for a guide to help me to Elementor and this is the first (And only) Guide I have found! It is very well written and I can tell you will have a perfect guide when it is finished. ^-^ I would add something about greens. I have noticed that you tell them to get the Teba set which is the smartest choice, but I would advise to save your money and ignore all greens up to Teba unless you find them from drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddarkseid
CONS:
-Lesser damage than FULL INT.
That should be 'Less damage then FULL INT.' but I might be wrong so Dont go changing it cause of me xD

Other then that, great guide! I will be using this and telling my friends to use it in the future!
Last edited by DaiSukiSaru; 01-29-2009 at 12:12 PM..
By Chrome on 01-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiSukiSaru View Post
I would add something about greens. I have noticed that you tell them to get the Teba set which is the smartest choice, but I would advise to save your money and ignore all greens up to Teba unless you find them from drops.
Yes, I will add a "Greens and Weapons" section in your request. I'm not sure if it will ruin the "Equipment section" however.....

Nah, I'm gonna change some pages here. Thanks for your comment though.
By Chrome on 02-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Almost done ><
Please keep the comments coming! I want to hear what you think of my guide Thanks ^_^
By TempestBlade on 02-03-2009, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddarkseid View Post
(you WILL have Teba/Misty is you have the money to buy the Forgiel/Seidel set, because the Forgiel/Seidel set is more expensive than the Forgiel/Seidel).
o.o

Quote:
waalah
It's "voila", not waalah xD

Quote:
Leveling as a magician is very efficient because most of the magician's skills are elemented.
And don't forget to mention this is just a bonus onto the element cards you can attach to your staff/wand, so as not to frighten people into switching skills and/or different mobs to escape the "weak-element" =o
(I know I've done it many many times when I played my first mage)

Then there's also the fire/wind, elec/water spell combos which weaken the mobs' resistances; i.e. first casting a water spell will decrease the mob's resistance to electric spells by 20% (roughly) and so on.

All in all, I love the presentation of this guide, the color to separate/highlight different points, tables, and screenshots to illustrate clearly to the reader the main idea(s).
Also, this is probably the first guide into the HnR ele before its Lv60/65+ leveling days. Thanks :3
Last edited by TempestBlade; 02-03-2009 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: stupid smilies D<
By yugi007 on 02-03-2009, 01:45 PM

I definitely agree. It's the best and the only guide I have seen for young mages going HnR. Well, it's helping me with my first mage xD
By iLuffz on 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM

I love that build you put on there! I used the same one for my Elementor. If you never need some pictures just PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Magician Guides »

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search