MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary > Stats & Skills Build Questions

Notices

Darjawa

Default 1v1 Assist --> BillPoster Build - 10-04-2008, 03:44 AM
What is a good 1v1 Assist --> BillPoster build? I am currently following the cookie cutter or whatever 43 Dex xxx STR build. What do you think? Should I put some STA or leave it at 15?

Thanks
Brinja

Default 10-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Are you going to giant?

Are you rich?

Will you be getting +8 sets from lvl 60 onwards?

Will you have an RM to buff/heal all the time?

Answer these questions and someone will help you out with your very general question. Your question's too vague in that you're not telling us what you want to do with your BP. Do you want to giant, do you want to pvp? How much money are you intending to invest at first?

If this is your first char and you can't fund it, then your sta is too low. 30~40 sta is what most people who can't afford +8 sets or don't have an RM to heal all the time usually go with.
Darjawa

Default 10-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes, I will giant. I am not extremely rich, about 7m altogether. So I guess I'll be pumping a bit STA for now, and then continuing my original plans. Thank you for the answer.

Thanks
Brinja

Default 10-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Don't just pump sta, you've already got your dex to the right point for the Aspd break.

Just go with 1 sta, 1 str until you get your base Sta to 30~40.

I'm assuming you're an early level Assist at the moment, so it's not that noticable to have very little sta. So just go with 1 Sta, 1 Str every time you lvl until you get to the range you need, that means 15 ~ 25 lvls from now you'll be set.
Saarix

Default 10-04-2008, 06:07 PM
30 sta is all I needed before i decided to go AoE, but 40 is nice and i guess you die less. Brinja is right without funding no stam is not a good idea
theanamer

Default 10-08-2008, 03:49 PM
currently, im making a guide about that. not complete, but should give you the idea you need.
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t101700/
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Sanctuary > Stats & Skills Build Questions »