MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Spam Central V2.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #14021  
nips
Devil Of The YearJoker Of The Year
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
Didn't you say that before?
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #14022  
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nips View Post
Omg lol I seriously facepalmed and deducted you're just trolling.


If she's depressed and it's that serious then she should go to a psychiatrist (if she isn't going to one already)
You proposed her a "treatment" which has no logic or foundation and your knowledge of the subject is almost a little bit to zero.
I didn't shoot down anything, I just said that she would be wasting money in something she doesn't need.

You need micrograms of vitamins and every meal have them. Your body has set requirements that if they are met then it's fine. an excess is excreted via urine or fecal matter. A huge excess means illnesses.
You said it yourself the B vitamins are connected to energy processes which may help depression. I never said no to psychotherapy either.

I didn't call it a "treatment", go find where I said it was a treatment. I said, "I hear that vitamins help" meaning I heard it. I clearly never stated mastery of the material mentioned. It would then be her responsibility to decide if it's good advice or not.

You also never mentioned money until now. You just slandered me and said I never knew what I was saying. Whether or not she wants to spend the money is up to her. She should do the research. I offered a theory, and she can decide if it's sound or not.

Even still, you're just flaming like crazy. I understand you have an ego. You're going to medical school and you're learning all kinds of neat things. So you feel the need to correct anything you think is wrong and make sure the people know they're wrong because they're not in the same field of study. Cool.

In any case, you could have simply said, "I'm not sure that will help. I think you should just see a doctor chelsea." and I'd have no basis to say anything back. Instead you opt to go, "Fuck you aidan you don't know shit. Fuck you too chelsea I'm not going to offer any help har har har."

(also the excess of vitamins are usually referring to Vitamins A and D. neither of which were mentioned)
Reply With Quote
  #14023  
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresAidan View Post
You said it yourself the B vitamins are connected to energy processes which may help depression. I never said no to psychotherapy either.

I didn't call it a "treatment", go find where I said it was a treatment. I said, "I hear that vitamins help" meaning I heard it. I clearly never stated mastery of the material mentioned. It would then be her responsibility to decide if it's good advice or not.

You also never mentioned money until now. You just slandered me and said I never knew what I was saying. Whether or not she wants to spend the money is up to her. She should do the research. I offered a theory, and she can decide if it's sound or not.

Even still, you're just flaming like crazy. I understand you have an ego. You're going to medical school and you're learning all kinds of neat things. So you feel the need to correct anything you think is wrong and make sure the people know they're wrong because they're not in the same field of study. Cool.

In any case, you could have simply said, "I'm not sure that will help. I think you should just see a doctor chelsea." and I'd have no basis to say anything back. Instead you opt to go, "Fuck you aidan you don't know shit. Fuck you too chelsea I'm not going to offer any help har har har."

(also the excess of vitamins are usually referring to Vitamins A and D. neither of which were mentioned)
For someone who doesn't like to be misquoted you're doing a lot of it.
Reply With Quote
  #14024  
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
For someone who doesn't like to be misquoted you're doing a lot of it.
Mind pointing it out?
Reply With Quote
  #14025  
Immoral
Loli Hunter
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Just stop, guys.
Reply With Quote
  #14026  
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
Just stop, guys.
Yeah, good idea. I'll let him get the last word since he actually attends classes involving nutrition and stuff..at least I think he does/has.
Reply With Quote
  #14027  
nips
Devil Of The YearJoker Of The Year
 
Default 11-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresAidan View Post
Yeah, good idea. I'll let him get the last word since he actually attends classes involving nutrition and stuff..at least I think he does/has.
Good. Cause you don't know shit, and yea I'm studing medicine. That's what medics are for, not some random people telling you to swallow pills without any medical knowledge of it whatsoever, like pharmacologists.

Also I never said that the B complex helped depression. Most of the vitamin Bs take part in metabolic reactions and a reduced number of them would mean less effective reactions that would trigger symptoms akin to depression (like fatigue)

Last edited by nips; 11-08-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14028  
Kaiko
 
Default 11-08-2010, 02:22 PM
The bathroom door knob at the store shocks me everytime I touch it.

I can't fucking pee.
Reply With Quote
  #14029  
Psychosys
Queen Of Spam CentralGreeter Of The YearDutch
 
Default 11-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiko View Post
The bathroom door knob at the store shocks me everytime I touch it.

I can't fucking pee.
Flick your finger against it (or something else metal) real quick before you actually grab it.
Should get rid of the static.
Reply With Quote
  #14030  
Alexithymia
 
Default 11-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Three people I knew got into a car accident friday night. The driver died on impact. The two others were rushed to the hospital. One died the next day from brain damage. The third will hopefully live but heŽll never walk again.... All in one night. Two had just turned 21 and one was about to. They were in the prime of their life.... and so much more ahead of them.. Just a week ago we were all chilling in the porch with no care in the world. Laughing, drinking, having a good time... And now theyre gone.


Its like every whine Ive said in this thread doesnt even matter. Really, none of these do... Appreciate life. Every single little second.. Cause it could be gone in the blink of an eye..
Reply With Quote
Reply
« Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Spam Central V2.0 »

Tags
/wrist, community, emo, sadface ;(, spam

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.