MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Spam Central V2.0

nips
Devil Of The YearJoker Of The Year

Default 11-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
Didn't you say that before?
Yes
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover

Default 11-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nips View Post
Omg lol I seriously facepalmed and deducted you're just trolling.

If she's depressed and it's that serious then she should go to a psychiatrist (if she isn't going to one already)
You proposed her a "treatment" which has no logic or foundation and your knowledge of the subject is almost a little bit to zero.
I didn't shoot down anything, I just said that she would be wasting money in something she doesn't need.

You need micrograms of vitamins and every meal have them. Your body has set requirements that if they are met then it's fine. an excess is excreted via urine or fecal matter. A huge excess means illnesses.
You said it yourself the B vitamins are connected to energy processes which may help depression. I never said no to psychotherapy either.

I didn't call it a "treatment", go find where I said it was a treatment. I said, "I hear that vitamins help" meaning I heard it. I clearly never stated mastery of the material mentioned. It would then be her responsibility to decide if it's good advice or not.

You also never mentioned money until now. You just slandered me and said I never knew what I was saying. Whether or not she wants to spend the money is up to her. She should do the research. I offered a theory, and she can decide if it's sound or not.

Even still, you're just flaming like crazy. I understand you have an ego. You're going to medical school and you're learning all kinds of neat things. So you feel the need to correct anything you think is wrong and make sure the people know they're wrong because they're not in the same field of study. Cool.

In any case, you could have simply said, "I'm not sure that will help. I think you should just see a doctor chelsea." and I'd have no basis to say anything back. Instead you opt to go, "Fuck you aidan you don't know shit. Fuck you too chelsea I'm not going to offer any help har har har."

(also the excess of vitamins are usually referring to Vitamins A and D. neither of which were mentioned)
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 11-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresAidan View Post
You said it yourself the B vitamins are connected to energy processes which may help depression. I never said no to psychotherapy either.

I didn't call it a "treatment", go find where I said it was a treatment. I said, "I hear that vitamins help" meaning I heard it. I clearly never stated mastery of the material mentioned. It would then be her responsibility to decide if it's good advice or not.

You also never mentioned money until now. You just slandered me and said I never knew what I was saying. Whether or not she wants to spend the money is up to her. She should do the research. I offered a theory, and she can decide if it's sound or not.

Even still, you're just flaming like crazy. I understand you have an ego. You're going to medical school and you're learning all kinds of neat things. So you feel the need to correct anything you think is wrong and make sure the people know they're wrong because they're not in the same field of study. Cool.

In any case, you could have simply said, "I'm not sure that will help. I think you should just see a doctor chelsea." and I'd have no basis to say anything back. Instead you opt to go, "Fuck you aidan you don't know shit. Fuck you too chelsea I'm not going to offer any help har har har."

(also the excess of vitamins are usually referring to Vitamins A and D. neither of which were mentioned)
For someone who doesn't like to be misquoted you're doing a lot of it.
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover

Default 11-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
For someone who doesn't like to be misquoted you're doing a lot of it.
Mind pointing it out?
Immoral
Loli Hunter

Default 11-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Just stop, guys.
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover

Default 11-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
Just stop, guys.
Yeah, good idea. I'll let him get the last word since he actually attends classes involving nutrition and stuff..at least I think he does/has.
nips
Devil Of The YearJoker Of The Year

Default 11-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresAidan View Post
Yeah, good idea. I'll let him get the last word since he actually attends classes involving nutrition and stuff..at least I think he does/has.
Good. Cause you don't know shit, and yea I'm studing medicine. That's what medics are for, not some random people telling you to swallow pills without any medical knowledge of it whatsoever, like pharmacologists.

Also I never said that the B complex helped depression. Most of the vitamin Bs take part in metabolic reactions and a reduced number of them would mean less effective reactions that would trigger symptoms akin to depression (like fatigue)

Last edited by nips; 11-08-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Kaiko

Default 11-08-2010, 02:22 PM
The bathroom door knob at the store shocks me everytime I touch it.

I can't fucking pee.
Psychosys
Queen Of Spam CentralGreeter Of The YearDutch

Default 11-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiko View Post
The bathroom door knob at the store shocks me everytime I touch it.

I can't fucking pee.
Flick your finger against it (or something else metal) real quick before you actually grab it.
Should get rid of the static.
Alexithymia

Default 11-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Three people I knew got into a car accident friday night. The driver died on impact. The two others were rushed to the hospital. One died the next day from brain damage. The third will hopefully live but heŽll never walk again.... All in one night. Two had just turned 21 and one was about to. They were in the prime of their life.... and so much more ahead of them.. Just a week ago we were all chilling in the porch with no care in the world. Laughing, drinking, having a good time... And now theyre gone.

Its like every whine Ive said in this thread doesnt even matter. Really, none of these do... Appreciate life. Every single little second.. Cause it could be gone in the blink of an eye..
« Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Spam Central V2.0 »

Tags
/wrist, community, emo, sadface ;(, spam