MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Submit Your Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
The no B.S. Guide to a Full Support Assist
mikybee93
03-23-2009
Builds
xxx means put all remaining points there.

Full Int
Str: 15
Sta: 15
Int: xxx
Dex: 15

HP Cushion
Str: 15
Sta: 30-40
Int: xxx
Dex: 15
Click here to read the entire tutorial
By Musica on 03-24-2009, 10:11 AM

oh........thanks for the heal lvl help filla^^ hehe

I like to maxx heal any way tho^^ cause i dont get heap till lvl 20 and when i do get it i can maxx it then my plvler will have more health that have to heal =[

Thanks^^
By Brinja on 03-24-2009, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica View Post
oh........thanks for the heal lvl help filla^^ hehe

I like to maxx heal any way tho^^ cause i dont get heap till lvl 20 and when i do get it i can maxx it then my plvler will have more health that have to heal =[

Thanks^^
Unless your 'plvler' (I hate that term when you're an FS, it should be called 'partner' as plvler implies just leeching and doing nothing in my opinion) has l33t awakes and jewelry there is absolutely no need to max Heal prior to level 41.

For pure int or mostly int FS builds, as Filla stated a few times already lvl 10 heal is more than enough even for aoe partners. Once you start partnering with people over lvl 60 though, that's when you'll feel the need for max heal.

As far as buffs go, Accuracy is VERY important when partnering with 1v1 players, much more so than SF and Protect. Why would you want a partner that has 150 extra damage and 50 extra def and they keep missing every other hit? It would take longer to level, your partner would get annoyed, you get no drops, they leave you to fend for yourself.

Cat's Reflex is amazing for AOErs, more so than SF for sure, although Protect is nice for AOErs, you really shouldn't have a problem having Heap, Haste, Beef, Cannon, Cat's, Accu all maxed once you hit RM. Sure you'll have min Mental, QS, and Patience, but versatility in RMs willl ensure you have a better chance of finding a wider range of partners.

Heal Rain is only really useful for CWing during Rage, it's not needed to level as purely an FS.
By Kookamunga on 03-24-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinja View Post
Heal Rain is only really useful for CWing during Rage, it's not needed to level as purely an FS.
Actually, heal rain is very useful for fsing. It makes aoeing at higher levels so much easier, because sometimes normal heal just isn't enough.
I agree that it's important to max your other skills first, but don't forget that heal rain is excellent for aoers. ;\
By mikybee93 on 03-24-2009, 11:10 AM

Thanks for the feedback.
Compltetely agree about maxing heal emmediately, just had a GREAT pleveling experience with my lvl 33 (well, now 39) assist. Less than an hour to level 6 times.

I guess I'm over this guide, i got my results and it seems as if this is the last of the 'No BS' guides, which wont dissapoint many.

Anyways, as i said, thanks for the feedback (well, most of it), and happy leveling.
By Nasake on 03-24-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinja View Post
I have to mention a minor thing... I myself prefer if my partner is using food (1vs1 fighter ofcourse ~_~), so I can focus on targeting and HC:ing the current target, and try to stay one step ahead (or simple choosing for him/her ), HC:ing and targeting the next target (when the first died), with this method I find little use of a normal Heal, since I would slap away a few Heal Rains when he/she realy needs it.
By Brinja on 03-24-2009, 12:09 PM

I also use HC and target the next target method with 1v1ers and I still manage to select my partner and heal if needed. I just don't see the point in getting Heal Rain before maxing the buffs that I need to make my RM more versatile in terms of partnering ability.

I'm sure heal rain is very useful with AOErs, I've just never needed to heal rain them, my heal has always been sufficient.

Anyhow, seems like the guide maker has decided to give up on this venture.
By FiliaChan on 03-24-2009, 01:07 PM

About HR, I'd like to say its main drawback, other than the skill having a relatively small range, (considering some aoe-ers move when they're on low hp, to pill or cast prevention) is a slow casting time; without the 45 set, or v6 (the casting time) 105 set, Heal>HR, because heal can be cast way faster.
But, let's pick a great combo, a casting time stick plus the 45 set; 50% is a godly improvement and it's probably one of the best assets for a ringmaster to have godly casting time. HR benefits a lot from that.
By Kookamunga on 03-24-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiliaChan View Post
(considering some aoe-ers move when they're on low hp, to pill or cast prevention)
That's not much of a drawback, seeing as moving over to your partner is really damn easy. :\
By FiliaChan on 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookamunga View Post
That's not much of a drawback, seeing as moving over to your partner is really damn easy. :\
Using regular heal, it's faster; with heal rain ,you have to re-position yourself and make sure neither you, or your partner suffer from position lag. Regular heal is also considerably more ranged, so you don't move as often.
By Krymogen on 03-24-2009, 03:45 PM

No BS?

Lvl 3 Heal?

WTF is this shit?
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Submit Your Guides »

Tags
assist, full support, guide, ring master

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search