MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks

Notices

umja345

Question Best Blade Build? - 04-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi, I am new to FlyFF. I'm on world Kern, and level 12. I want to become a Blade, but I'm not sure which build to pick...can you help me pick one from these two guides, or any other ones that you want to recommend?

http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t43211/
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t51184/

I want my blade to be easy for a newb (me), cheap to make/use, can make money easily, can AoE, strong PvPer, good 1v1, and can kill monsters fast, etc...

also, can you give me some good recommendations for skills? like how much to raise it, and which ones to raise...

Last edited by umja345; 04-02-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Yes No
EaRenDeL

Default 04-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umja345 View Post
I want my blade to be easy for a newb (me), cheap to make/use, can make money easily, can AoE, strong PvPer, good 1v1, and can kill monsters fast, etc...
You want to have a GM character. Pick AoE or 1v1 first.

Yes No
umja345

Default 04-02-2008, 03:37 PM
wat's the difference between AoE and 1v1 and wat do you recommend, and which one is easier, cheap to make/use, can make money easily, and kill monsters fast? etc...

Yes No
Zonkie

Default 04-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umja345 View Post
wat's the difference between AoE and 1v1 and wat do you recommend, and which one is easier, cheap to make/use, can make money easily, and kill monsters fast? etc...
1v1 = you vs. monster
AoE = you vs. monster and all his buddies...

Yes No
Hylas

Default 04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=umja345;1303084]

QUOTE]

1: Cheap
2: Good

pick 1.

Yes No
knightwolf

Default 04-02-2008, 03:58 PM
My first character was a mercenary>knight that failed and my first 2nd class character was a blade so I think I can help you. I have made 3 blades so far so I know what I am talking about. First thing you should know that blades are the most expensive class to play so expect alot of hard work to get the stuff you need. Blades aren't really good at AoEing or PvPing early on so you shouldn't build your blade around that since putting 80 STA or something like that will hurt your 1v1 build, fast killing, and you won't be good at anything, just suck at everything.

These are the builds that I used.

Sword Blade
STR XX
STA 40
DEX 67
INT 15

This was my first build and it wasn't that bad. I could giant hunt without buffs and I usually soloed when I grind. I used the recorn set and dretas so my attack speed was good. This is a good build since you don't need an upgraded set and your HP should be fine. You can use NPC swords and Guardian swords with this build so this is a good build for poor players. You don't really get the best out of this build since you will have extra DEX from buffs and you really don't need DEX when your using dreta swords. The only thing good about DEX when using dreta swords is that you evade and block more then the dreta build which should be helpful when giant hunting alone.

DEX Blade
STR XX
STA 30
DEX 80
INT 15

This build isn't really good. I had to remake my blade since I didn't do that much damage compared to the other builds. Don't try this build.

Dreta Blade
STR XX
STA 30
DEX 15
INT 15

This build is expensive since you need to buy dreta swords which cost 15m-30m each. The good thing about dreta swords is that they add 20% Hit Rate and 5% attack speed so when you have both of them you get 10% attack Speed and 40% Hit Rate which makes DEX useless. You don't need DEX with this build but you will need STA since you will get hit often and harder then the other builds. You will need a FS with this build and an upgraded set. This build is only good for grinding so expect to die alot in the arena.

Axe Blade
STR XX
STA 30
DEX 53
INT 15

This is my current build and it is the best build I tried. It is not that expensive early on since you will be using taytra axes. You can also use NPC swords with this build since you will get buffed with cannon ball which will give you enough DEX to get the second speed break. I would go with this build since you can use taytra axes early on and go giant hunting alone and make enough money to buy H Axes and then giant hunt with those and make enough money to buy whatever you need.. You get extra DEF from the axe buff and both taytra axes so that should help you when gianting. You will need to get the recorn set with this build.

Yes 2 No 0
ZlaSHeR12

Default 04-02-2008, 04:03 PM
o.O ur 'Dex Blade' build isn't verymuch like a dex blade lol

plus i have that build with 10 more stamina, and I outdamage almosteveryone in the pinky roach room.

a real dex blade has 40-60 stamina and XXX into DEX..this build is known as the dex blade build AKA AOE Blade build...plus pre v9, knockback was insane with 80+ dex. not so much anymore though

Yes 1 No 0
umja345

Default 04-02-2008, 04:25 PM
if you're AoE, doesn't that mean you're good at 1v1 too?

Yes No
umja345

Default 04-02-2008, 04:35 PM
wait also, wat's second speed break and when you put XX
on Axe Blade
STR XX
STA 30
DEX 53
INT 15
wat does that mean? and is this build good?

str 40 sta 50 dex 72 int 15 and it's a dex build...

Yes No
knightwolf

Default 04-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZlaSHeR12 View Post
o.O ur 'Dex Blade' build isn't verymuch like a dex blade lol

plus i have that build with 10 more stamina, and I outdamage almosteveryone in the pinky roach room.

a real dex blade has 40-60 stamina and XXX into DEX..this build is known as the dex blade build AKA AOE Blade build...plus pre v9, knockback was insane with 80+ dex. not so much anymore though
There must be alot of nubs in mushpoie these days then. I doubt you will be able to out damage a 1v1 STR blade with decent equipments. At lvl 80 I am doing around 4.5k damage and 5.3k crits without link on my blade with the axe build.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks »