MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks

Notices

steh5

Default merc needs help being knight - 03-05-2012, 09:54 PM
umm well i have a lvl 47 merc full sta going to be aoe knight but i have basicly no money so i need to know wat i can do because bad attk since the build is full sta and especialy when i get to lvl 60 because from then to lvl 65 i'll have to 1v1 which i wont be able to do good at all wat can i do?

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
It's hard to level a full STA merc. You should've added some STR too, that way you would kill faster. Well, I suppose now you have 107 base STA, which is good enough for AoEing (you can make it 110 if you want, not a big change though). So you can start adding STR now.

Now for leveling, max the skills Slash + Keenwheel, it's better to use those since your normal attacks are slow and will often miss anyway. Make sure you also have your buffs maxed: Axe Mastery, Smite Axe and Empower Weapon. Use an axe since you're using skills to level and those are stronger. Swords are usually recommended if you're going to kill with normal attacks, since they're faster and the buffs can provide some accuracy too.

If you can afford a SoSS + a Panggril set (level 45 green) and you have a RM with maxed 1v1 buffs, you can get the sword buffs then and level with normal attacks, that should be good enough. Also, if you can afford, buy vigors +9 and demols +12. Not sure how much they are nowadays, since apparently those no longer drop from CW, but maybe the price is still affordable - that's basic jewelry which you can use in many occasions, it's worth it.

Yes No
steh5

Default 03-06-2012, 01:24 PM
but I thought that the best build for an aoe knight is full sta because i got a friend who could plvl me to 60 so should i stay with full sta?? or put some str? ohh and if i put str when i aoe mobs would i kill them faster or it wouldnt make a difference? because if so i guess for lvls 60-65 im gonna have 1v1 so should i still add some str but remember i can get plvl

Yes No
Luciana

Default 03-06-2012, 07:22 PM
STR adds damage to the knight's AoE skill, so yeah, you're supposed to add it too. If you go full STA, you may get a lot of HP and defense, but your damage will be pretty low and it will take a good while to kill the AoEs. About 110 STA gives you enough HP and defense to tank well with the right gear (which is fairly cheap), then start adding STR to increase your damage.

Yes No
steh5

Talking ummmm - 03-06-2012, 09:22 PM
ok thank you do u have a char on flyff that i could become friends with because maybe you could help me ? if not its ok but if it u could tell me one that would be great or if u want me to add me that would be great aswell umm name is xXxKnightStarxXx and my ele that u told me for the build is called XelementorX if u dont have flyff then forgett about it xD

Yes No
Luciana

Default 03-08-2012, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't mind helping you but I quit the game a couple years ago. x:

Yes No
steh5

Default 03-08-2012, 11:46 AM
ohh ok

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks »