MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes

Notices

xRyanIsBored

Post <--- Come! I gots candy! Hey, I'm Ryan - 01-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey, guys!

I've been playing Flyff on and off for almost 4 years now. I play FS, Ranger, and Magician. Believe it or not, I have not yet hit my second job on any characters.. I always make new ones.. bad habit

I've been a lurker on the forums for a while now, but never really said too much.. but I think it's about time I become visible.

My name is Ryan. I'm all about PC gaming, music, friends, and believe it or not.. my job. I play World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Dungeons & Dragons, and Maplestory in addition to Flyff. They all have their ups and downs so I do like to rotate. I'm also play Xbox, just not as frequently.. I like me some Halo 3 and Reach.

As for the music, I like a mix, but I do love me some of the Rock/Punk Rock (if you wanna call it that) bands. Mayday Parade, Green Day, Good Charlotte, A Day to Remember, and Story of the Year are some of the mains.. but yes, I do enjoy Rhianna, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Brittany Spears (I can admit it.. can you?), Kesha, and others of the like.

Quick note - some of the TV shows I like, if you're interested.. Spongebob, Avatar: The Last Airbender (series.. not blue people.. not Shamalama movie with Indian-Chinese benders), Invader Zim, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Black Butler, and Soul Eater. I can't outgrow my cartoons, just.. nothing I can do. So what if I'm 21?

Well, that's about enough about me, I guess. I do have a majority of the major messaging services, most frequently on aim.. lemme know if you wanna chat.
Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 01-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Yup, doesn't matter what age you are, just do what you want to do. Welcome to the forums.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 01-21-2012, 06:08 AM
Hey Ryan, welcome to FlyffWorld! (:
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 01-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Nice intro. Welcome to the forums.
xRyanIsBored

Default 01-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys, nice to meet you three.
« Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes »