MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes

Notices

Imehiel

Default Returns after years - 01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Greetings, people of the flyff world <3

My name is kukki and I like cats. I have been playing flyff for over a year and then dropped it for a very long time. I believe that when I stopped playing, the version of the game was ~V12. I was not active on flyff world forums, but it was always the place to go, when in need for information regarding the game. I remembered it right when I got back.

I have been always playing on Lykan server and I was always too eager for new experiences to get any character past level 60. I'd like to share my sadness remembering that I have deleted my first character- Assist, Billposter-to-be. He was almost level 60 and I deleted him for a slot. However, I found three characters after dusting off my account:

I am currently most interested in continuing the acrobat and I need your help with it.
In the future I may also continue with the magician as a Psykeeper, if it is possible without "restat", considering that I jammed all my stat points into Intelligence.

It is great to be here,
I am looking forward to meeting active members of the forums and the game,
You look gorgeous today,
kukki <3
« Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes »