MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks

Notices

riyi

Default pure sta AoE knight - 03-17-2012, 07:35 AM
I have a knight now (lvl 71 pure sta atm) and i still have to allocate 40 points, my unbuffed sta is now 115.

My equips are:

demol +12 x2
vigor +6 x2
and a dcloak
(+9 peison neckglace too)

will my damage be ok when i go pure sta with this or not??

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-17-2012, 04:09 PM
Moved to The Barracks.

Well, you should rather add to STR instead. You don't need that much STA. I also suggest buying a pair of upgraded plugs, or just get clean ones if you don't have the money - then you swap with your demols according to your need. With the plugs, you won't really need more than the base STA you currently have.

I don't really know how much damage you would lose going full STA, but I know that it's pointless, since too much HP is unneeded and so is too much defense. On another note, more damage is always welcome, since that will make you kill faster and get more EXP/hour.

Yes No
riyi

Default 03-18-2012, 02:16 AM
I want my knight mainly to tank full mob spawns. So thats why i want to go pure sta, but to be able to tank good he also needs to be high lvl.

So now im actually wondering should i keep adding str from now on and when i hit Master go full sta? (well i havent got a char to master yet my higher is lvl 85 i always stop around there and for some reason i want another class ) but this one i must get up to master (i just realy want to have a templar xD not that im ever going to make it) and i have some knights in my friendlist who i saw going from lvl 71 to 114 in a matter of 5 days. and they did use the aoe build with 120-140 sta rest str.

so might do that, going aoe build until master then go full sta. for tanking for my lower chars and other ppl i know.

And i can effort the upgraded plugs btw but noone is selling them atm.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Don't go full STA, it's not needed to tank full spawns. I believe the best place to level nowadays is still Azria, right? As a Knight and with decent gear, you can easily tank every mob you can in a spawn with a 110-120 STA build. STR will allow you to kill faster too.

Leave the full STA build for later, when you're done leveling and you want to be a tanker for dungeons, or if you're going to siege.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Barracks »