MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Assist Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
STR AOE Billposter (Version 11)
Cadios
08-21-2008
Hello people This is Cadios

I started this guide on my birthday the 21st of August Neeyeeha !

We will Talk about everything related to STR AOE BPs
Since they are great levelers

We'll talk about :
1) Pros and...
By Krymogen on 02-23-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa115 View Post
Havnt really read the guide just a few of the comments...but dont pay attention to the haters hunny

STR BPs own int aoes not only in pvp but in DAMAGE...lol people need to stop basing their opinions on v7 builds and stop leaching long enough to realize the old rules DONT APPLY ANYMORE.

Ive always been an str aoe...I have 2 actually and an aoe assist.

A few things that arent normally added to bp guides that should be (because most ppl get fail builds and etc from not knowing until its too late)

1. DEFENSE cards are what you need in a suit until your 105 set. HP is for pvp not for an aoe bp. You have no need for alot of hp with a defense suit and you also have no need for more than level 2 prevention....and in all honesty its really just a safety button a smart aoe will know how many they can tank to have no need for prevention at all. (Mine has been tripped a total of 3 times in 2 years...twice when I tested an hp suit and once with lag)

2. With the newer awakening systems burst crack by FAR trumps piercing serpent and 95% of the time it trumps bgvur tiabold as well.

3. Until 100 you dont need more than 100 stamina buffed AND equipped with an RM healing u. Many people read builds written by higher level players and add 110 stamina unbuffed and that only results in horrible damage/slow killing/boredom. I personally still have 70 base stamina and I use demols and vigor rings.

4. In the past its always been a recommendation to buy sets that are already upgraded to save penya~~I think that that should be forgotten. Helmets awaken with stats and stats help you level faster and easier. Always awaken helmets until you get something nice. 99% of the time you will be saving yourself a fortune in reversions later on. Dont awaken the rest of your set if you cant afford to keep buying +0 pieces to try for something else. Dont expect to get a perfect awakening either...such as if you get +4%crit on a gaunt dont waste 100m trying to make one better when you have a positive...its a positive be happy.

5. Dont party hop. If a party isnt full for 5 minutes because of the leader aoeing and/or there being a lack of quick replies for fillers~~dont make it even more annoying by leaving the party to try to find one that will be full 100% of the time...people are busy some things take time.

6. GIANT. An INT aoe cant giant but an str aoe can giant for months if they so choose to do so. The 75 and 105 sets can be extremely expensive so dont be in such a rush to level that you pass by on the chance to make yourself a few perins~~you will definitely need it in the log run.

Um...ok Im rambling so Ill shush now or Ill end up writing a whole guide myself lol
Some of this is lol so I'll post evidence of the contrary once I'm back in a few hours
By haseo9508 on 06-29-2009, 10:17 PM
lol well so far this guide is working great for aoe

the only downside is that you'll miss alot when you 1v1
dueling is easy though

so basically all you have to do is get some arek rings, upgrade them and find some other dex gear but if your only gonna aoe
you don't really have to since burst crack never misses
gianting would be easier with more dex though
By Krymogen on 06-29-2009, 10:22 PM

more dex for what?
By sloathedemon on 08-23-2009, 09:40 AM

hey dude the problem with the assists skills is u only need stonehand,beef up,heap up,burst crack,and prevention
By Ecclesiastes on 08-27-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloathedemon View Post
hey dude the problem with the assists skills is u only need stonehand,beef up,heap up,burst crack,and prevention
Cat's Reflex and Quick Step want to say hello. Cannonball is like 1-2% block rate, but that's still better than nothing.
By Krymogen on 08-27-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesiastes View Post
Cat's Reflex and Quick Step want to say hello. Cannonball is like 1-2% block rate, but that's still better than nothing.
but dud qs no giv dmg lolololol
By jaysonpaule on 10-23-2009, 06:53 PM

nice guide cadios really usefull im actually following it
thx for the guide
By theonexd on 10-28-2009, 01:22 AM

man this guide is the best. *thumbs up*
By Ecclesiastes on 10-29-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonexd View Post
man this guide is the best. *thumbs up*
It leaves players to rot after Lv60, and ignores the blatantly superior Int AoE. Contrary to what a few people here are saying, Burst Crack will never trump Bgvur Tialbold, and that's before you tweak your BP with Decreased Cast Time.

Quote:
STR BPs own int aoes not only in pvp but in DAMAGE...lol people need to stop basing their opinions on v7 builds and stop leaching long enough to realize the old rules DONT APPLY ANYMORE.

2. With the newer awakening systems burst crack by FAR trumps piercing serpent and 95% of the time it trumps bgvur tiabold as well.

3. Until 100 you dont need more than 100 stamina buffed AND equipped with an RM healing u. Many people read builds written by higher level players and add 110 stamina unbuffed and that only results in horrible damage/slow killing/boredom. I personally still have 70 base stamina and I use demols and vigor rings.
I was waiting for Krymogen to respond to that for a while.

2. Burst Crack is better than Piercing Serpent, and there's no situation or setup that can change that. BC gets more damage per Str, hits a wider area, and is a bit faster. BT gains more damage per stat point compared to BC, hands down. Burst Crack gets 10 per Str before piercings, and IIRC, Bgvur gets around 12-15 per Int. Not only that, it's faster, and that's before DCT is brought into the equation. For pure leveling purposes, BT > BC.

3. 70 base Sta, Vigors and Demols. I invite someone to grind in Darkon 1 with that build and an average set. I got to around 70 with ~100sta buffed and geared, and no, it wasn't wearing Demols. My BP, like any sane one that's not God Tier, had Plugs.

It sounds like a Lv40 Assist build, to be honest.

And everyone, there's a handful of Assist/BP guides. Looking at more than one guide and comparing information can only help you.
By Vertite on 11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Thumbs up Ok

I liked the guide it was helpful but it also needs a bit more detail.
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Assist Guides »

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search