MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #981  
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year
 
Default 03-18-2009, 04:03 PM
I say you need a good sta from your build 'cause when you put a water card in your wand/shield, you get % of dmmt and INT and when you put a land card it is just a STA add. In the end you could pull over 10% dmmt with water B's, which helps a lot.

You can go 80 STA and try using an INT shield, but if you don't do good you'll have to use a STA shield, you could always put water cards in though.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #982  
Alfredsson
 
Default 03-19-2009, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
I say you need a good sta from your build 'cause when you put a water card in your wand/shield, you get % of dmmt and INT and when you put a land card it is just a STA add. In the end you could pull over 10% dmmt with water B's, which helps a lot.

You can go 80 STA and try using an INT shield, but if you don't do good you'll have to use a STA shield, you could always put water cards in though.

yeah thats alot better with dommt and int then just sta. I will go with 100 sta and rest INT. And INT gear! Thanks alot for helping me!
If anyone have some randoms tips for lvling and such please tell me
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #983  
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year
 
Default 03-19-2009, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredsson View Post
yeah thats alot better with dommt and int then just sta. I will go with 100 sta and rest INT. And INT gear! Thanks alot for helping me!
If anyone have some randoms tips for lvling and such please tell me
No problem ^__^

For leveling you can put the ATK icon on a F. That means when you press O you'll find in the last line the icon that you atk the monster when you press. Put that on a F key, target the monster and hit the F key, that will send a wand shot, turning faster to gather. I don't know if you already knew that, I got to know after a while only ;.;

If you want get a shield with high ASPD, like 20%+ to gather, that helps a lot too. Or ask your RM to use GT on you before you start the gathering, so you don't have to switch shields.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #984  
Alfredsson
 
Default 03-19-2009, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
No problem ^__^

For leveling you can put the ATK icon on a F. That means when you press O you'll find in the last line the icon that you atk the monster when you press. Put that on a F key, target the monster and hit the F key, that will send a wand shot, turning faster to gather. I don't know if you already knew that, I got to know after a while only ;.;

If you want get a shield with high ASPD, like 20%+ to gather, that helps a lot too. Or ask your RM to use GT on you before you start the gathering, so you don't have to switch shields.
Thats how they do it! ; ) Thx alot for that one! Thats alot of useful! And the atkspeed thing have i thought about that. Have one 15% ASPD i could use! I will update here when if i have anymore qestions! ; )
Btw, got a 23 STA lvl 59 helm from like 6th awake! Woho! Psy here i come!
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #985  
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year
 
Default 03-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinustheBear View Post
Well Jono its been awhile since ive updated this but um my psy is now 110 master with 6.3k bombs
and um 28k life i tried another build when i went to master b/c i got my ass raped in the tower lol so hopefully this works well thank god for free restats right
anyways thanks for all your help man i doubt my psy would be as sucessful as it is now if it wasnt for your advice. One thing i wanted to ask u did u amp once when u went to hero? b/c um .20% per aoe with amps is kinda ahhhhhhhhh! lol anyways i was just curious. Also if u knew anything about meteo and um his dmg crits etc that would be helpful as well thanks again take it ez
~chad
Well my master life took a few restats Mainly due to the fact I seiged/lack of seige

But the majority was done without amping, the main reason I didn't get to bored or too aaaah, was that I had one damn good perma to level with. Maybe you should get the same as from now is when your advantage over the mobs it pretty much nothing
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #986  
Kraze
 
Default 03-20-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm currently using psyuniper+9 set. Do you think its wise for me to invest in a highly upgraded gynas set for pvp? With psyuniper on I have high hp/def but my dmmt sucks : /

I don't have enough money to constantly buy reversions and hope for nice dmmt awakenings so would gynas with its 15% dmmt be worth it?
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #987  
MinustheBear
 
Default 03-20-2009, 09:39 PM
alright sounds good man and i do have a perm my gf we are double aoeing. ya ive been seiging also i just hate all the asal bps rofl but most of them can die fast so u just gotta get them b4 they get u farming is the key xD thanks again man ill update u again once i reach hero
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #988  
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year
 
Default 03-21-2009, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
I'm currently using psyuniper+9 set. Do you think its wise for me to invest in a highly upgraded gynas set for pvp? With psyuniper on I have high hp/def but my dmmt sucks : /

I don't have enough money to constantly buy reversions and hope for nice dmmt awakenings so would gynas with its 15% dmmt be worth it?
The gynas set is very good, but you lose the 15% HP/Block that helps a lot against blades and jesters, not to mention the defense.
The DMMT is kinda slow, but with all those awakens and piercings you can easily pull 30%+ with psyuniper set, just buy some clean gauntlets and try to get a dmmt awaken. Upgrade it when you think the % helps.

I'm currently using the bloody set, which gives me HP and dmmt, but I lost the block rate and now I die more often for blades. If I could I'd get a psyuniper set with a good dmmt awaken +10 and 2 suits, 1 28% hp and the other 28% atk. That's what you should do, in sieges that will help, instead of changing the whole set you could just change the suit.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #989  
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year
 
Default 03-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
The gynas set is very good, but you lose the 15% HP/Block that helps a lot against blades and jesters, not to mention the defense.
The DMMT is kinda slow, but with all those awakens and piercings you can easily pull 30%+ with psyuniper set, just buy some clean gauntlets and try to get a dmmt awaken. Upgrade it when you think the % helps.

I'm currently using the bloody set, which gives me HP and dmmt, but I lost the block rate and now I die more often for blades. If I could I'd get a psyuniper set with a good dmmt awaken +10 and 2 suits, 1 28% hp and the other 28% atk. That's what you should do, in sieges that will help, instead of changing the whole set you could just change the suit.

That is what I got in terms of set up.

Also the best thing to do is, highly upgrade you psykon set and if needed use 3 parts of the genium set for the dmmt
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #990  
Ark
 
Default 03-22-2009, 03:21 PM
At 87 Master whats the best place to lvl till 9x?
Reply With Quote


Yes No
Reply
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.