MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

SarisaIris

Default 04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartaN9191 View Post
I'm Satan build but I'm level 64 (obviously don't have Satanology yet). My stamina is 35 and the rest is intelligence which makes it hard to train on fishies and such. What should I do to get to 65 to level efficiently?

Thanks much,
SpartaN
I trained on Cranes, and when they got too crowded, Nautrepy. Psychic Bomb's stun helped.

Yes No
koven

Default 04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
i bought this suit for 125m to use with my geniun+8 parts... did i overpay or is it a fair price for the awaken? i bought a transy-B for 25m too so i guess it was 150m total.. :|

should i use this or a geniun+8 suit from 90-105ish? i think a geniun +8 4/4 suit is about the same price

also, should i leave the 16% attack or put 14% defense in? when i take out cards does it do it 1 at a time or all 4 at once?

Last edited by koven; 04-04-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Yes No
BakaDog

Default 04-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Hey i got a Question about Satan Psykeepers

im planning to satan all the way up to lvl 120 i should be getting at least +5 equips with +16% attk

if i get aggroed at like lvl 90 by a lvl 100 will i die quickly ? or would i be able to tank a few ?

Yes No
unknownj

Default 04-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i bought this suit for 125m to use with my geniun+8 parts... did i overpay or is it a fair price for the awaken? i bought a transy-B for 25m too so i guess it was 150m total.. :|

should i use this or a geniun+8 suit from 90-105ish? i think a geniun +8 4/4 suit is about the same price

also, should i leave the 16% attack or put 14% defense in? when i take out cards does it do it 1 at a time or all 4 at once?

With the cards, it takes them out one by one, so first time you take 1 out it will be 12%, next 8%. You dont get the cards back.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 04-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiewasHere View Post
Hmm,
I was thinking of getting a fox anyway.
Why have so much HP when I can get 1-hit so easily.
+ Lvl S fox look cooler imo
If only my damn lvl A fox wasn't dead ><
I would personally go for a Fox, but I know a guildy who has a unicorn, doesn't make too much difference at high levels, but at lower levels the HP from the unicorn is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Meh, I feel like a nub asking for advice but here it goes.

Atm my psykeeper's level 89 and leeching (yes leeching, stfu >_>) it's way to 90 bit by bit. Now, it's pretty sta heavy (155 base) and I'm wondering what to do with my gear when I hit 90. Currently I've got a 2/2 14% def suit in the bank but I'm wondering if I'd be better off going with attack piercings and mighteers for extra attack rate since my damage is going to suck hard when I try kerns, the thing is though I'm not sure if I'd be able to tank them with that set up. Advice please? D:
Go for attack rate on the final two piercings sinner and mighteers, your base stam is fine good for PvP too

Also I found 90-93 a pain as the damage at kerns just sucks, but just keep at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartaN9191 View Post
I'm Satan build but I'm level 64 (obviously don't have Satanology yet). My stamina is 35 and the rest is intelligence which makes it hard to train on fishies and such. What should I do to get to 65 to level efficiently?

Thanks much,
SpartaN
Like that was previously said, keep at cranes I found the exp/hour was good till I was able to AoE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post

The suit has a nice awakening, it would be better to get a Genium suit as the defence rate would be better, but give it a go see how it fares you, if you are able to AoE with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaDog View Post
Hey i got a Question about Satan Psykeepers

im planning to satan all the way up to lvl 120 i should be getting at least +5 equips with +16% attk

if i get aggroed at like lvl 90 by a lvl 100 will i die quickly ? or would i be able to tank a few ?

Well the mob will hit you hard but you will die with-in a few hits, so you gotta use satanology

Yes No
Koejak

Default 04-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Meh, I feel like a nub asking for advice but here it goes.

Atm my psykeeper's level 89 and leeching (yes leeching, stfu >_>) it's way to 90 bit by bit. Now, it's pretty sta heavy (155 base) and I'm wondering what to do with my gear when I hit 90. Currently I've got a 2/2 14% def suit in the bank but I'm wondering if I'd be better off going with attack piercings and mighteers for extra attack rate since my damage is going to suck hard when I try kerns, the thing is though I'm not sure if I'd be able to tank them with that set up. Advice please? D:
I had that exact sta base at that level and from my experience tanking with mighteers in a big nono in any situation. You should aoe at small kerns at 90 (unless there's a respective azria mob around level 96ish), using a +8 90 set piercing with attack. Defense is pretty useless since your damage will fail terribly at kerns at 90, so with def pierces you'll be stuck in your aoe for so long trying to kill the mobs - you'll probably die. At 90 I was aoeing kerns and using a +10 28% attack Geniun set, with intiret+2s and my damage barely scraped 3k without link, however tanking with just normal plugs was never a problem. At 90 I started with the small kern spawns and by about 93 I moved down to the reg bowl spawn.

Yes No
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 04-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post

Go for attack rate on the final two piercings sinner and mighteers, your base stam is fine good for PvP too

Also I found 90-93 a pain as the damage at kerns just sucks, but just keep at it

Hm sounds good to me, after I'm done leveling I can always take the cards out and add 16% attack for PvP to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koejak View Post
I had that exact sta base at that level and from my experience tanking with mighteers in a big nono in any situation. You should aoe at small kerns at 90 (unless there's a respective azria mob around level 96ish), using a +8 90 set piercing with attack. Defense is pretty useless since your damage will fail terribly at kerns at 90, so with def pierces you'll be stuck in your aoe for so long trying to kill the mobs - you'll probably die. At 90 I was aoeing kerns and using a +10 28% attack Geniun set, with intiret+2s and my damage barely scraped 3k without link, however tanking with just normal plugs was never a problem. At 90 I started with the small kern spawns and by about 93 I moved down to the reg bowl spawn.
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is I'm so poor it's not even funny so +8 is kinda out of the question for me which is why I was considering def slots and mighteers although I'm starting to think I might need to borrow a pair of plugs from somewhere and try them out once I hit 90 ><

Yes No
Koejak

Default 04-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is I'm so poor it's not even funny so +8 is kinda out of the question for me which is why I was considering def slots and mighteers although I'm starting to think I might need to borrow a pair of plugs from somewhere and try them out once I hit 90 ><
+5 21% def 90 set would work well in that case since I used that on my 105 set for pops and I was able to tank them effectively and I just added + int stuff to make up for the shitty damage I was doing.
Soooo in your case I'd try out the mighteers with the defense set and see how that works, also try to awaken a high int shield and use int rings because your damage is going to fail to the point where it'll actually make you sad. D:
Use an Angel wand too btw.

Yes No
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 04-05-2008, 11:26 AM
+5 shouldn't be to hard, it seems a lot more realistic for someone with my current budget. The int gear shouldn't be to big an issue either I guess, I've still got some int +6s I used on my ele. I also might be able to use a +13 int sparkle shield although that might be pushing it a little although to be honest I'll be able to put up with my damage failing for a while, I started trees at 79 when I was doing 1.8ks without link, hopefully I'll be able to abuse link attack at kerns >__>

As for the wand, I'm all set there, had my angels wand and LG for a while now

Yes No
Koejak

Default 04-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Let me know how it all goes. 8D

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal